BBC reporter losing it! FUNNY AS HELL!

Gaurav

Re: BBC reporter losing it! FUNNY AS HELL! He was working to expose Scientology as part of BBC's Panorama series. When the Scientology people got to know of this, they started hounding him, family and his friends. Eventually, got under his skin and he completely lost it. These guys are pretty powerful.

Re: BBC reporter losing it! FUNNY AS HELL! Don't get me wrong..Scientology people are nuts to the nth degree but so are folks from other religions. "...an organisation which a judge in 1984 characterised as "corrupt, sinister and dangerous" The above description applies to Christianity and Islam as well :hic: Btw what is the difference between religion and cult :chin:

Re: BBC reporter losing it! FUNNY AS HELL! > I think they believe we have originated from aliens and are fulfilling their purpose of cleansing their soul by our actions on earth. they must have seen Australian cricket team :hic: :hic: :hic:

Re: BBC reporter losing it! FUNNY AS HELL!

> I think they believe we have originated from aliens and are fulfilling their purpose of cleansing their soul by our actions on earth. they must have seen Australian cricket team :hic: :hic: :hic:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: