Mukesh Ambani's first electricity bill for his new house Antilla is 70 lakhs

ViruRulez

:WTF: Just because he looks fat' date=' why do you think his health is in bad condition?[/quote'] It is possible but most likely it is because they have 500 people to run around and do every thing for them. I have seen Anil Ambani(I m no fan of the creep) run his ass off in Colaba to stay fit. If he can do it ...so can they.I believe one floor of that monstrosity is only for gym .

It is possible but most likely it is because they have 500 people to run around and do every thing for them. I have seen Anil Ambani(I m no fan of the creep) run his ass off in Colaba to stay fit. If he can do it ...so can they.I believe one floor of that monstrosity is only for gym .
You stay in Mumbai ? Yeah Anil is a pretty good runner, he runs 5-10 km on a regular basis, run marathons etc. But the kid has some sort of illness me thinks :(

Just because he is a kid' date=' you think being so much fat is not bad health?[/quote'] What an ignorant statement. Have you not seen K3G? Fat ugly rich kids, eat unlimited laddoos and have their servants tie their shoe laces in their school going days, and grow up to look like Hritik Roshan. Its clear that the Ambani bachchas are on the right track.

What an ignorant statement. Have you not seen K3G? Fat ugly rich kids, eat unlimited laddoos and have their servants tie their shoe laces in their school going days, and grow up to look like Hritik Roshan. Its clear that the Ambani bachchas are on the right track.
sarcastic? Anyway -I am very sure - he certainly not pleasantly/cutely plump. He is dangerously obese - most likely for no fault of his (kids are supposed to be stupid (not-wise)). Also considering that his other siblings are not as much obese AND mom-Nita being so fit - I am inclined to think that he has some health issues - hypothyroidism or something else. Also - I never said that bad-health can not be improved. But as of now - his is pretty bad state.

What an ignorant statement. Have you not seen K3G? Fat ugly rich kids, eat unlimited laddoos and have their servants tie their shoe laces in their school going days, and grow up to look like Hritik Roshan. Its clear that the Ambani bachchas are on the right track.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

sarcastic? Anyway -I am very sure - he certainly not pleasantly/cutely plump. He is dangerously obese - most likely for no fault of his (kids are supposed to be stupid (not-wise)). Also considering that his other siblings are not as much obese AND mom-Nita being so fit - I am inclined to think that he has some health issues - hypothyroidism or something else. Also - I never said that bad-health can not be improved. But as of now - his is pretty bad state.
:(( :(( I was joking. Obviously that was sarcasm. Having said that, the example from K3G is 'real' and the movie is a must watch. :two_thumbs_up:

:(( :(( I was joking. Obviously that was sarcasm. Having said that, the example from K3G is 'real' and the movie is a must watch. :two_thumbs_up:
:embaressed_smile: aapka kataksh kabhi dekha nahi hai.. thoda shaq tha.. K3G did ring the bell, but.. anyway :nice:

The kids gonna be a billionaire by virtue of being born into the ambani family. If i work my **** off for the rest of my life, i'd make about < 1 % of what his family owns :mad: :((
Whatever you make, that will always be true :giggle: And your son (and perhaps you too, given....) would be fapping to the girls he would be dating :D.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Gunner

I am amazed at the overall lack of sensitivity towards that poor kid. He is morbidly obese, it carries huge health problems with it. Just google it and you will know what I mean by obesity linked ill health. I would be very very worried if I was his parent.