Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

I have loads of Bradman' date=' pretty much all the footage of him has been made public, and released on dvd's over the years. Here in Oz there's a big Bradman box set available.[/quote'] Any footage of Subhash Gupte? And that match where Hirwani took 16 wickets? Also any chance you have the footage of Zahid........taking 11 wkts aganist NZ(i am sure you have that)

I have loads of Bradman' date=' pretty much all the footage of him has been made public, and released on dvd's over the years. Here in Oz there's a big Bradman box set available.[/quote'] Would be nice if u could upload some, the ones on youtube are only couple of minutes long

Can you believe this *****? Gotta love Indians, look how he says something to the umpire, probably offered him a bribe, cheating scum. No idea why he was standing his ground, but I guess not surprising, it is India after all- cheating one day, cheating the next. Kumble said one team was playing cricket, well only one team was whinging and crying like little school girls too, what a pathetic display. They shouldve pissed off home too, after we raped them in the 1st two tests, good riddance to pieces of smelly ****.
If that is not racist? What is? I fail to understand this sarchasm? 7L_LkGtXsgs Looked like the video clearly shows Clarke cheating taking a bump catch.

Unfair to single me out when there's hundreds of racist videos uploaded by Indians directed at Ponting and Australian cricket(whose entire channels are dedicated to hating Australia). My videos are aimed at those dickhead uploaders. They are not aimed at the fine folk here.

Unfair to single me out when there's hundreds of racist videos uploaded by Indians directed at Ponting and Australian cricket(whose entire channels are dedicated to hating Australia). My videos are aimed at those dickhead uploaders. They are not aimed at the fine folk here.
Don't know the history..so don't bother. I will look at the "good" videos you have posted.

Today is the on year anniversary of my youtube channel, 12 months and 1300 cricket videos uploaded! I will be uploading a special video to celebrate, in a few hours time, taken me 3 months to make and is over an hour long, a huge compilation.......thanks to all for watching.

Today is the on year anniversary of my youtube channel' date=' 12 months and 1300 cricket videos uploaded! I will be uploading a special video to celebrate, in a few hours time, taken me 3 months to make and is over an hour long, a huge compilation.......thanks to all for watching.[/quote'] every single tendulkar clean bowled dismissal?

Today is the on year anniversary of my youtube channel' date= 12 months and 1300 cricket videos uploaded! I will be uploading a special video to celebrate, in a few hours time, taken me 3 months to make and is over an hour long, a huge compilation.......thanks to all for watching.
:two_thumbs_up: