Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

I have all those matches' date=' but they are all too long to upload, like 4 hours each. My internet speed is just too slow to upload stuff that long, and I'm not going to spend an entire day editing some terrible minnow match.[/quote'] if you have free time,you can do it. i mean you can made highlight. plz make highlight of kenya vs bangladesh 2003 world cup

I have all those matches' date=' but they are all too long to upload, like 4 hours each. My internet speed is just too slow to upload stuff that long, and[b'] I'm not going to spend an entire day editing some terrible minnow match.
Ouch. :cantstop: Poor, Sir John.:((

First of all, great work Rob .... It is nice to know that you have such a great collection and because of ppl like you, we, the fans can take a peek into the past w/o even having to try hard A friendly advise: Most of the ppl you tend to argue with are anonymous, while you are lending your name to your channel (which was connected to your biz web site too). Once you lend your name to something, you have to manage it like a brand. It should have a value The decision you have to make is: are you willing to devalue that brand because of some anonymous users treating your badly. Do you think your brand's value = that of those hidden on the internet? .... It would be sad to see ppl judge you for your negative comments instead of all the hard work and quality stuff that you have put in. In that case, you will not be doing favors to your brand: robeilenda, the source of some quality cricket videos If you see your self as a brand, you may also see those following you as your clients (even though their is no business relationship and content offered is free). Who knows in future you may be able to get paid subscribers to your channel Many cricket fans know, you have a great collection and are a nice guy, along with putting a great effort to put those videos for everyone to see, When they see your name on a video, they feel like checking it out trusting it for its quality and fairness. (It's posted by Rob, it should be good) .... I would like to see your name represent that, along with you being a fair observer of cricket (that's what good brands are) don't blow your brand away because of some unknown ppl. You have lent your name to something, they have not. You have to do justice to not only brand but also to what you have worked hard to create

Seems everyone takes my youtube channel WAY more seriously than i do. Its a youtube channel. It won't last forever, could be shut down any day, i don't really give a toss about it. Just about every one of my videos has been uploaded a zillion times by other channels etc, most people don't have a clue the videos are mine, its doesn't really mean anything. And I fully planned to celebrate the Perth 114 with a magnificent upload, but then i got 'annoyed' by a few comments on this forum, and its staying private until that conversation is complete, or my channel gets shut down, whichever comes first.

Seems everyone takes my youtube channel WAY more seriously than i do. Its a youtube channel. It won't last forever, could be shut down any day, i don't really give a toss about it. Just about every one of my videos has been uploaded a zillion times by other channels etc, most people don't have a clue the videos are mine, its doesn't really mean anything. And I fully planned to celebrate the Perth 114 with a magnificent upload, but then i got 'annoyed' by a few comments on this forum, and its staying private until that conversation is complete, or my channel gets shut down, whichever comes first.
don't need it. we'll see another srt century at perth live this time. B->

i guess u should have read Rett's comment...i dont know why you take Virtual banter (however worse it is) so seriuosly?

May be you will tell us which conversationyou are talking about.