Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

And I fully planned to celebrate the Perth 114 with a magnificent upload, but then i got 'annoyed' by a few comments on this forum, and its staying private until that conversation is complete, or my channel gets shut down, whichever comes first.
LOL, i just have to laugh at this comment here, robert. you are refusing to upload a video just because a few ppl on some internet forum are slating an aussie cricketer? emotional blackmail? if u dont gimme the lolly, i will cry and puke into my weetbix?? that's so childish mate. you have become a big girl's blouse. if you dont wanna upload the video, dont upload it. its no big deal, after all its your channel and your decision. nobody has any control over it. but u dont need to make all this unnecessary drama just because u dont like reading something on the interwebz

The video can be viewed now.Thanks ROB.and keep doing the good work.When you are doing good a few will cricticise u.
All the abuse started when I WAS doing only good videos, apparently a convict aussie has no right to upload any Sachin videos, especially since I have sex with my dad and my dog etc my family will be killed and my kids decapitated.....thats the type of crap i was getting after uploading ONE Sachin video last year, the 143 in 1998 at Sharjah. Completely unwarranted. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

All the abuse started when I WAS doing only good videos, apparently a convict aussie has no right to upload any Sachin videos, especially since I have sex with my dad and my dog etc my family will be killed and my kids decapitated.....thats the type of crap i was getting after uploading ONE Sachin video last year, the 143 in 1998 at Sharjah. Completely unwarranted. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
don't allow comments on your videos on Youtube and ask the Mods to lock the thread immediately after you post a video link on ICF :winky:

So who did that?Pakistanis? Just ignore these kind ROB.I am sure your fans outnumber your haters by a long way. Btw do you have Sachins century at Sydney during the 1991 tour:greedy:

Andy is a stupid juvenile idiot.Who thinks ManUtd is life or something like that and those few people there on that page of his are some soldiers and he their general. Had the guts to threaten me that he will beat me up coz i support Madrid and challenged me to open a MAdrid fan club in Kolkata.I told him brother i am not an unemployed lout like you i have a life rather than the cyber one you have.Filed a police complaint just for fun as my Friend is the OC so that next time he tries to be smart i can get his ass whoopped.

Reminds me of this epic rant :laugh:

For the last few weekends, there have been many wonderful shows/events in Mumbai. Last to last week, there was a Nasseruddin Shah directed play at Prithvi theater. Last week, there was a Vir Das stand up comedy and yesterday and the day before, we have had the Kala Ghoda festival. But some people ( guys mainly and surprisingly even some girls) think watching football league on TV/ in a cafe is more fun than any of the above. In the last few years I have noticed that craze for football has grown by leaps and bounds in this city. The 'cool' thing is to talk about football .:wall: An average conversation in a Mumbai pub on a weekend at 9PM: Guy in blue shirt: WE are going to trash you tonight. Guy in white shirt: It doesn't matter if you win tonight, we won the Burlington or some other cup (hahah- sips beer-haha). And this conversation is repeated ad nauseam. How did this happen? Notice that these guys use terms like 'we' as if they are the ones who run the place or play. I've also seen a guy cry when 'his' team lost.How can someone have so strong emotions for a place he/she has never visited or have any relation to? The last game I watched was the WC final last year, and I very clearly remember that one guy kicked another guy in his chest. The game seemed more like wrestling. And that is supposed to be the ultimate football game in the ultimate competition. Also that background noise of the plastic horns was just plain annoying. How can someone beyond the age of 7 years find blowing that horn fun for a period of 2 hours is totally beyond me. I thought that being football follower is suited to people of Europe, Latin America and the Arab world. Those are the kind of places that have the most necessary prerequisite: average IQ in the range 70-80 and lack of other alternatives to pass time. Ideally the USA looks like a perfect destination for the game and not India. However, they have a game which is even more retarded than football: American football and hence football for them is a jump up on the IQ scale. My main question is, why the hell are modern urban Indian youth attracted by this bug? How has this low level sport seeped into our culture? Is it because we are getting dumber?