ICF photography thread

zen

How did you capture this one? Didn't the long exposure to get the milky water screw up with the light on what appears to be a bright, sunny day? Fantastic pictures as usual!
I used ND or Neutral Density filter to shoot longer exposure at day time without overexposing the picture . @Tdigi :I recently got few of my pictures printed ,but didn't like the prints :|.I need to find new shop now .

Guys I'm buying my sister a graduation gift, she wants an SLR. She's not some fantastic photographer, far from it actually. What a decent camera for an amateur? I don't mind getting something of higher quality, if it means it'll do a better job over a long time.

Guys I'm buying my sister a graduation gift, she wants an SLR. She's not some fantastic photographer, far from it actually. What a decent camera for an amateur? I don't mind getting something of higher quality, if it means it'll do a better job over a long time.
budget ? underscore thats a beautiful place .

these are the options for you [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-Digital-Camera-18-55mm-14-2MP/dp/B00403MA4M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1345861768&sr=8-3]Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo[/ame] [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-Digital-18-55-Lens-Kit/dp/B004MPQXZA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345861816&sr=8-1]Canon EOS 1100D Digital SLR Camera: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo[/ame]

Which camera do you have Stuge? also....what settings give you such rich colors...even Sree_India's pics are so bright & awesome :two_thumbs_up:....I have a basic Canon T1i & have no clue how to take good pictures :((
I use a basic point and shoot Under_score. For instance, all the below pictures were taken with a point and shoot, the type you get for $100. :dance:
Snapped these yesterday; sam3265f.jpg sam3270k.jpg sam3273.jpg sam3286.jpg