This is joke with no logic

urbestfriend

Would agree somewhat. Dont know if it is for real but fake but the controversy and writings of fake IPL player about the ego clashes seems to have destroyed the IPL careers of all the KKR players. :cantstop: These two are not much surprising to be frank. Gayle would be unavailable as he would be playing with Pakis during IPL and so it makes sense especially with his base price. More surprising for me are steals like Boucher, Tamim Iqbal and Murali Kartik for their base prices.
But isnt the pick for 3 years and not this year alone?

Really shocking from ipl team I don't know who is behind this but i am pissed of when Ganguly even gets a contract , I suppose the same thing could have happened to Kumble that why someone tells him to withdraw his name .

Gayle on twitter - No ipl is just life,was sham by my own ppl but god don't like ugly! They know them self,an u the ppl know exactly who the culprits are!!!!! :hmmm:
So, does it mean WICB was behind his not getting picked up. To be frank, DC, KXIP and Pune had left millions in their purse and they could have just bought him and not paid him if he does not play. Surprising a bit for sure considering he is perhaps the top 5 biggest hitters of modern cricket and is perfectly fit for the T20 format and also performs great in Big Bash T20. But if that was the case then why did MI retain Pollard retained and why was Bravo bought though I did not expect him to go merely at base price but a lot higher.

Really shocking from ipl team I don't know who is behind this but i am pissed of when Ganguly even gets a contract ' date=' I suppose the same thing could have happened to Kumble that why someone tells him to withdraw his name .[/quote'] Nah, Kumble would have been picked for sure. Good spinners are very valuable. Ganguly did not get picked up cause he batted very poorly last season, hogging deliveries. Still someone could have picked him with prior understanding that he will hit out and not just go into a shell. Also, his base price of 400k may be too high. I know sounds weird with fatsos like Uthappa going for 2 mil, but such is life.

Nah, Kumble would have been picked for sure. Good spinners are very valuable. Ganguly did not get picked up cause he batted very poorly last season, hogging deliveries. Still someone could have picked him with prior understanding that he will hit out and not just go into a shell. Also, his base price of 400k may be too high. I know sounds weird with fatsos like Uthappa going for 2 mil, but such is life.
Seriously You Think Players Like Jadeja, Kaif and Laxman (No Disrespect to the Legend, But he is as Unfit for 20-20 as Ganguly may be More) deserve a Contract and he doesnt?

Seriously You Think Players Like Jadeja' date=' Kaif and Laxman (No Disrespect to the Legend, But he is as Unfit for 20-20 as Ganguly may be More) deserve a Contract and he doesnt?[/quote'] Well Jadeja can bowl (apparently :giggle:), Kaif went for low 100ks, Laxman as I had posted elsewhere just lucked out I think with a single bid from Kochi as they seemed to be losing bid after bid. Independent of that, Ganguly deserves a contract for sure, but not if he was going to bat like he did last season. He can surely bat much faster than that and yes I would pick him over Lazy Laxy or Cant-hold-a-bat Kaif or Joker Jadeja.

Well Jadeja can bowl (apparently :giggle:), Kaif went for low 100ks, Laxman as I had posted elsewhere just lucked out I think with a single bid from Kochi as they seemed to be losing bid after bid. Independent of that, Ganguly deserves a contract for sure, but not if he was going to bat like he did last season. He can surely bat much faster than that and yes I would pick him over Lazy Laxy or Cant-hold-a-bat Kaif or Joker Jadeja.
Even if he can do what he did last season, Why would anyone not want to pick him? Yes Strike Rate is Low still 110 SR with 40 Average is not bad for 20-20 at all. Its unbelievable that he didnt got a Fair deal and a Contract and His Cricketing Career is coming to this Sad End. No doubt he should have Opted out like Kumble.

Seriously You Think Players Like Jadeja' date=' Kaif and Laxman (No Disrespect to the Legend, But he is as Unfit for 20-20 as Ganguly may be More) deserve a Contract and he doesnt?[/quote'] Not to forget the legendary Venugopal Rao :giggle: Ganguly didn't start off well but after 2-3 matches he did bat well and at a healthy rate as well.

Well Jadeja can bowl (apparently :giggle:), Kaif went for low 100ks, Laxman as I had posted elsewhere just lucked out I think with a single bid from Kochi as they seemed to be losing bid after bid. Independent of that, Ganguly deserves a contract for sure, but not if he was going to bat like he did last season. He can surely bat much faster than that and yes I would pick him over Lazy Laxy or Cant-hold-a-bat Kaif or Joker Jadeja.
Team may not play Kaif in the elevan...and if he plays he is a brilliant fielder and will save loot of runs and can hold on to good catches and run outs..he too plays slow like ganguly...but ganguly if selected will have to be played in eleven and will open and in PP his batting has not been good with regards to Strike rate where in PP every team wants to score at 150 to 200 strike rate..he doesnt fit there..T20 is not a game where you can play dot balls after dot balls which he does. The biggest thing he is not selected is Ego problems attached to him......no franchise would want any altercation and unsettle the team

Team may not play Kaif in the elevan...and if he plays he is a brilliant fielder and will save loot of runs and can hold on to good catches and run outs..he too plays slow like ganguly...but ganguly if selected will have to be played in eleven and will open and in PP his batting has not been good with regards to Strike rate where in PP every team wants to score at 150 to 200 strike rate..he doesnt fit there..T20 is not a game where you can play dot balls after dot balls which he does.
Kallis opened for BRC last year, didn't he?

Kallis opened for BRC last year' date=' didn't he?[/quote'] Kallis used to start slowly but at the end he most often catch up with the strike rate where ganguly was lacking..and also Kallis was a terrific bowling option for them..but Kallis too sometimes was a question mark because of his slow batting in PP that is why RCB didnt retain him...RCB did well because they had Uthappa later on to bat who had hit maximum sixes in IPL last year...

Kallis used to start slowly but at the end he most often catch up with the strike rate where ganguly was lacking..and also Kallis was a terrific bowling option for them..but Kallis too sometimes was a question mark because of his slow batting in PP that is why RCB didnt retain him...RCB did well because they had Uthappa later on to bat who had hit maximum sixes in IPL last year...
You must have watched some other Versions of IPL, After Ganguly Got the start he accelerated more than what Kallis did. Innings Against the Deccan Chargers is a Classic Example.

Team may not play Kaif in the elevan...and if he plays he is a brilliant fielder and will save loot of runs and can hold on to good catches and run outs..he too plays slow like ganguly...but ganguly if selected will have to be played in eleven and will open and in PP his batting has not been good with regards to Strike rate where in PP every team wants to score at 150 to 200 strike rate..he doesnt fit there..T20 is not a game where you can play dot balls after dot balls which he does. The biggest thing he is not selected is Ego problems attached to him......no franchise would want any altercation and unsettle the team
If the Thought of the World was at Your Wavelength, Ganguly would never ever become Captain of India and KKR.

Boize its simple, Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble are all 38+ so where would they be in say two years time at the time of the next auction? Here the teams are looking to build teams around a leader whom they could atleast think of reataining for the next 5-6 years, to lend stability. The reason others got picked and Ganguly didnt was, coz he was too big to stay in a team and not captain them, Ganguly is a born leader, I think in his interest its best he wasn't picked. KKR on the whole are at a much greater loss for not having picked Ganguly, than Ganguly himself, coz they are certain to lose out on a percentage of their supporters. Even sitting on the sidelines and mentoring wont suit him, IMO He should ask the KKR management and SRK to **** off and should join the BCCI or something.