Namma Namma Team Thread

flamy

looks like MI and RCB at #1 and #2. CSK will be fighting for the CLT20 spot with KKR.
If CSK wins their nxt match...match between RCB and CSK is for 2nd place, unless Bambis score less than 98 one more time.... Also this match will be added edge of who gets More water from Vrushabhavathi river :cantstop:

It is good that we got hammered like this. Why didnt they pick Syed Mohd. ? I dunno what Arun Karthik is doing in the team. And I LOLed when they picked Sawty in the auction. Well... :finger: :yay:

I just saw Zak was dropped and Van Der What included .. I had great respect for Kohli's captaincy but if it was his decision to drop Zak who handles the field placement and provides great experience and guidance to fast bowlers then I am out of words .. Kohli's captaincy :adore:

I just saw Zak was dropped and Van Der What included .. I had great respect for Kohli's captaincy but if it was his decision to drop Zak who handles the field placement and provides great experience and guidance to fast bowlers then I am out of words .. Kohli's captaincy :adore:
Maybe Zaheer was "dropped" coz he's not 100% and BRC is saving him for the knockouts? It's unlikely Kohli will be making selection decisions unilaterally especially since he's a temporary captain and Zaheer is a prominent player in the franchise. Most probably he was rested not dropped and Kohli didn't have anything to do with the decision.

No need to worry even though manner which we lost is pathetic.. Reaching the playoffs is a biggest ahievment comsidering the situation we are in after 5 matches.. So whatever happens next is bonus.. After the Auctioons i thought we will finish somewhere aroind 8th in point table... Important thing is to drop the 'aif and that CSK impport out and try Mayank again..our Coach is stubborn in thoughts as repeated selection of Vander wath and Cheap patan shows.. Let us enjoy the remaining matches ..

No need to worry even though manner which we lost is pathetic.. Reaching the playoffs is a biggest ahievment comsidering the situation we are in after 5 matches.. So whatever happens next is bonus.. After the Auctioons i thought we will finish somewhere aroind 8th in point table... Important thing is to drop the 'aif and that CSK impport out and try Mayank again..our Coach is stubborn in thoughts as repeated selection of Vander wath and Cheap patan shows.. Let us enjoy the remaining matches ..
roughly my sentiments too,this team is deeply flawed and our indian players are ridiculosly bad(apart from kohli).I hope we can pull off some trades next season to get a good indian spinner to go along with vettori.

Yeah..kaif is useless, we need to try Mayank at that slot. Syed should be given more chance and Mithun should be dropped. Dont know the status of Vettori's injury, but Syed Mohammed should play regardless. Asad Pathan is waste of space, needs to be dropped. Arun Kartik can't keep, AB should go back to keeping. Saurabh Tiwary is an ugly slogger, dont open with him.

roughly my sentiments too' date='this team is deeply flawed and our indian players are ridiculosly bad(apart from kohli).I hope we can pull off some trades next season to get a good indian spinner to go along with vettori.[/quote'] Syed M is good enuff

i didnt think we will even make the playoffs' date='thank you chris gayle for helping us finish first in the points table.[/quote'] same here.. I thought we finish at 8 Thanks again for Gayle...i never saw a single batsman making so much difference to a team Not only his Batting he changed atmosphere of team in field..Before he comes its sad to see players like AB,,Kohli Zak and even vettori without any smile and fielding like Zombies..Gayles batting bowling and more importantly His Tuk Tuk changed everything.. hats off to the guy..whatever happens next is Immaterial..thanks for all the enterytainment and joy this guy provided for thousands of die hard fans who stuck thru difficult times with team.. Its Heart warming to see players having Lap around stadium at the end of match..

It looks like RCB will face KKR in the playoffs .. not bad as they have already defeated KKR twice in the IPL with Gayle winning them on both occasions .. but that might also be a catalyst for KKR to be better prepared this time .. interesting :hmmm: