Players in the "catchment area" of the IPL teams

ViruRulez

Delhi Daredevils: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal Delhi Delhi has a few utility players in their Ranji squad who can bowl and bat a bit in Rajat Bhatia, Sumit Narwal and then Mithun Manhas is okayish for a t20 batsmen. Will probably have to look at an upcoming u22 batsman to find some solid batsman here. Wildcards : Puneet Mehra, Chetan Sharma Pacers : Awana - has a bit of pace (~130km) and Sangwan Spin : Nanda & the youngster Vikas Mishra UP A lot of their players have already been taken i.e Praveen Kumar, Tyagi,Kaif,Chawla Batsmen: Tanmay Srivastava (kxip) Pacer: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kamran Khan Spinners: Ali Murtaza Btw, the rule doesnt say that you cant go and buy players from other catchment areas...just that you need to buy atleast 4 from your catchment area.

Rajasthan Royals: Rajasthan, Gujarat, Saurashtra Rajasthan: Ashok Menaria (last u19 captain) Deepak Chahar ( 18 year old can swing both ways, medium pacer) Vineet Saxena Dishant Yagnik Saurashtra Gujarat Niraj Patel Ashraf Makda Siddharth Trivedi Ishwar Choudhary

Harpreet Singh Will be a good pick

:(( For Kochi it is MP Mohnish Mishra : Batter. Played for DC last season. Harpreet Singh: Batter. Played for KKR last season Kerala Sanju Samson : Considered the most talented youngster in the state. Wk/batter - Signed by KKR last season Raiphi Vincent Gomez : State Ranji captain. Hard hitting batter - Signed by RR last season. Who says we dont have batters :yay:

Royal Challengers Bangalore: Karnataka, Goa Karnataka *Manish Pandey *Mayank Aggarwal Bharat Chipli Stuart Binny Appanna Sunil Joshi Sreenath Aravind Goa just picking from previous seasons,don really know about the rest Asnodkar Jhakati

:(( For Kochi it is MP Mohnish Mishra : Batter. Played for DC last season. Harpreet Singh: Batter. Played for KKR last season Kerala Sanju Samson : Considered the most talented youngster in the state. Wk/batter - Signed by KKR last season Raiphi Vincent Gomez : State Ranji captain. Hard hitting batter - Signed by RR last season. Who says we dont have batters :yay:
From MP, would add the pacer Anand Rajan and to some extent TP Sudhindra & Murtaza Ali

Delhi Daredevils: Delhi' date= Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal Delhi Delhi has a few utility players in their Ranji squad who can bowl and bat a bit in Rajat Bhatia, Sumit Narwal and then Mithun Manhas is okayish for a t20 batsmen. Will probably have to look at an upcoming u22 batsman to find some solid batsman here. Wildcards : Puneet Mehra, Chetan Sharma Pacers : Awana - has a bit of pace (~130km) and Sangwan Spin : Nanda & the youngster Vikas Mishra UP A lot of their players have already been taken i.e Praveen Kumar, Tyagi,Kaif,Chawla Batsmen: Tanmay Srivastava (kxip) Pacer: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kamran Khan Spinners: Ali Murtaza Btw, the rule doesnt say that you cant go and buy players from other catchment areas...just that you need to buy atleast 4 from your catchment area.
where is KAMRAN KHAN ..is shane warne not picking him back for RR.. he was kinda crazy for him last season. i feel he is a promising bowler.

Nice' date=' I reckon Abu Nechim, Laxmi Shukla, and Sreevats Goswami (u19 & RBC) can be useful picks. Have heard a few positive remarks about Varun Aaron...let's see if he'll be fit this time around.[/quote'] ABU Nachim was around 140K in last IPL ..i feel he is a good bowler who needs to be in the radar of selectors...i m kinda surprised why he is not ...i sincerely feel he is better than many.

I know a guy from my club named Anand Chauhan...though he has only played local club games and has also played at national university level..he is aged around 21...he is tall around 6'2" and i am not lying, he bowls pretty quick...and he swings the new ball both ways...when it happens batsmen sometimes couldnt even able to touch the ball.......but i do not know how he can give a trial for any of these IPL teams...unfortunately uttarakhand yet not have any ranji team....:(( take :finger:BCCI we have quite a few talented cricketers here, but they are not recognized...2-3 years ago a fast bowler Raj Singh from Dehradun was selected to play for UP, but he did not play a single match and then never picked again...its all politics going on...there are many associations are working here to get the BCCI affiliation but they are fighting with each other and BCCI does not know who to give the affiliation....its sad for UK cricketers.....

His profile in cricinfo says "Right arm medium" ? . Any idea how fast he really is ?
most of the indian pacers are categorized as medium in cricinfo..even sudeep tyagi and varun aaron who bowls at 135-140 ks is classified as medium in cricinfo..its a default for Indian pacers in cricinfo. here's some info about suraj yadav. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/delhi-boy-takes-six-wickets-on-delayed-debut/706272/

Chennai Super Kings: Tamil Nadu, Railways Tamil Nadu : quite a few options here Srikkanth Anirudha Rajagopal Sathish Arun Karthik G Vignesh Chandrasekar Ganapathy Yo Mahesh Sunil Sam R Suthesh Suresh Kumar Railways : A few ICL players in TP Singh & JP Yadav in the the team here but overall unsure. Former Royals, Faiz Fazal and Mahesh Rawat, weren't successful either.