Why Sachin will finally win the WC!!

zen

Btw, the 1996 Ind-Pak QF game showed me one more pattern: 1996 ----> good-bye, hard luck to Miandad in the KO game 2011 ----> good-bye, hard luck to Muralitharan in the KO game
You missed one thing, I had posted this in another thread which as usual got ignored Have u noticed who our last 4 opponents have been? West Indies Australia Pakistan Sri Lanka DO u see a pattern? ...No? DO u remember the sequence of teams winning the world cups? West Indies (twice) India Australia Pakistan Sri Lanka Australia(thrice) Doesnt it look like we have been ticking off one champion after another in serial order? :--D Of course one still remains :nervous:
You missed one thing' date=' I had posted this in another thread which as usual got ignored Have u noticed who our last 4 opponents have been? West Indies Australia Pakistan Sri Lanka DO u see a pattern? ...No? DO u remember the sequence of teams winning the world cups? West Indies (twice) India Australia Pakistan Sri Lanka Australia(thrice) Doesnt it look like we have been ticking off one champion after another in serial order? :--D Of course one still remains :nervous:
That's a good one but appears to be from one of those chain emails based on how it is worded.