Match thread creation for India's WC matches

The Outsider

BossBhai deserves the Namma Namma thread......No Qs about that, I withdraw my name from India vs Eng bid but picking someone based on their "luck win/loss ratio" is absolutely illogical especially if you're basing the outcome of the match on one person's supposedly 'influence' over the result of the game in some pre concocted understanding of having the power to tilt the match in India's favor ....might as well start Sivamani drum beating support for Astrology, Tarrot Card and any other supernatural way people would like to believe they are in control of their future WC match threads should be awarded to those that make an effort to invest time and creativity into those threads and liven it up for the rest of the fans and not just copy/paste Match title and hit the submit button. I would like the decision on India vs Bangladesh thread to be reconsidered and put myself in the race as my thread will include: small intro of my own connection to Bangladesh & obv India Sourav Ganguly's interview on Bangladesh-India WC match pre match game analysis previous India-BD discussions Themed Intro for India & the opposition team Special you tube uploaded slideshow made by me to cheer Team India Updates from Ashraful's twitter acct Charts, graphs Special insert of inspiring videos of previous wining moments Anecdotes on our players peppered through out the match thread QUIZ w/ reward designed by me during interval for the fans

Its just 24 hours left for the 1st match and the match thread is yet to be created :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: If nobody is interested in opening it, I can do the honors :proud: I've already collected some stats/pics to put on the 1st page.
Yes I am working on it.

BossBhai deserves the Namma Namma thread......No Qs about that, I withdraw my name from India vs Eng bid but picking someone based on their "luck win/loss ratio" is absolutely illogical especially if you're basing the outcome of the match on one person's supposedly 'influence' over the result of the game in some pre concocted understanding of having the power to tilt the match in India's favor ....might as well start Sivamani drum beating support for Astrology, Tarrot Card and any other supernatural way people would like to believe they are in control of their future WC match threads should be awarded to those that make an effort to invest time and creativity into those threads and liven it up for the rest of the fans and not just copy/paste Match title and hit the submit button. I would like the decision on India vs Bangladesh thread to be reconsidered and put myself in the race as my thread will include: small intro of my own connection to Bangladesh & obv India Sourav Ganguly's interview on Bangladesh-India WC match pre match game analysis previous India-BD discussions Themed Intro for India & the opposition team Special you tube uploaded slideshow made by me to cheer Team India Updates from Ashraful's twitter acct Charts, graphs Special insert of inspiring videos of previous wining moments Anecdotes on our players peppered through out the match thread QUIZ w/ reward designed by me during interval for the fans
texi dada i feel sad u don't get any match thread.you lose. :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Texy, let nospam start the match thread..he hasn't started one yet and he's very eager to do the honors this time.

small intro of my own connection to Bangladesh & obv India Sourav Ganguly's interview on Bangladesh-India WC match pre match game analysis previous India-BD discussions Themed Intro for India & the opposition team Special you tube uploaded slideshow made by me to cheer Team India Updates from Ashraful's twitter acct Charts, graphs Special insert of inspiring videos of previous wining moments Anecdotes on our players peppered through out the match thread QUIZ w/ reward designed by me during interval for the fans
Why don't you add all these things in the match thread started by nospam? :winky: For your hard work :hail::hail:

Texy, let nospam start the match thread..he hasn't started one yet and he's very eager to do the honors this time. Why don't you add all these things in the match thread started by nospam? :winky: For your hard work :hail::hail:
yaah he can contribute in match thread.:dance: