WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

Team Champion of Champions are back on top thanks to Jibran's 35 pointer. Jibran, g92 n spammy are all tied at the top of MVP Leaderboard. Guys, be informed about the new additions 'Two make a ton' and 'The Five-fers'. Check the OP for more :icflove:

NZ - Zim: Winner - NZ MoM - Martin Guptill Ton - Martin Guptill & Brendon Taylor Five wickets - Graeme Cremer & Hamish Bennet Bangladesh-West Indies: Winner - West Indies MoM - Chris Gayle Ton - Tamim & Gayle Five wickets - Roach & Razzak My predictions are for Manny too!!

Jibu's fine run has meant that Champion of Champions have extended their lead over second placed Real Indis by 35 points. Bombay Duck n Hilsa have also made some strides thanks to yam's 35 pointer. Indi Commos, pull up your socks peeps :headshake: Since Aniruddha has not been playing actively, I suggest, chargers to grab his points n team up with laaloo. laaloo, let me know if you're cool with the idea.

Jibu's fine run has meant that Champion of Champions have extended their lead over second placed Real Indis by 35 points. Bombay Duck n Hilsa have also made some strides thanks to yam's 35 pointer. Indi Commos, pull up your socks peeps :headshake: Since Aniruddha has not been playing actively, I suggest, chargers to grab his points n team up with laaloo. laaloo, let me know if you're cool with the idea.
:two_thumbs_up:

New Zealand vs Zimbabwe Winner: New Zealand MOM: Brendon McCullum Two make a ton: Brendon MuCullum, Chigumbura Five fers: Vettori, Ray Price Bangladesh vs West Indies Winner: Bangladesh MOM: Shakib Al Hasan Two make a ton: Gayle, Shakib Al hasan Five fer: Kemar Roach,Shakib

:two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: Zelig u forgot to mension i lead the MVP with 30 points lead.