Here we again- Mass rally for justice

Cricketics

As a saying goes : Ek Bengali - GENTLEMAN. Do Bengali - ARGUMENT. Teen Bengali - Procession Char Bengali - Bengal band.:--D
that is an absolute biased, illogical, reprehensible & stereotypical statement by whoever came up with it May be we should come up with something for the tamils, punjabis, biharis, marwaris & marathis ....u know for a laugh or two while we are generalizing things...

What happened today in protest ?
Yeah what happened with the rally organized by the Gangu fanatics in Kolkata. Very interested to read about how much disruption they might have caused to the normal public all in the name of seeing a 39 year old in the 20-20 game in which he was rejected by 10 teams outright.

Texy calm down Bhai' date=' it was just meant for funzz and nothing offensive as such, and the person posting it is a bengali himself, so clearly there was no regional bias there. Chill[/quote'] I'm not mad at MHR bhai, I have heard that joke before by others.... it gets stale after a while. I wouldn't mind people making fun of "ganguly fans" per say...but do we have to bring down a whole ethnic group just for the sake of few laughs?