THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

Jharkhand woman killed' date= cut up, roasted and eaten by murderers A woman, accused of practising black magic, was killed and her body cut up, roasted and eaten by her murderers in Jharkhand's Gumla district, police said on Tuesday. The woman, a widow identified as Aitwari Devi, 45, was killed at Nawgai village of Gumla district, around 140 Km from Ranchi, early on Monday, the police said. After she was killed, her body was cut into pieces by the assailants who later made a meal of it after roasting it. The incident came to the notice of the police on Monday evening when Aitwari's son, Avadh Nayak, 16, informed them. http://www.hindustantimes.com/Jharkhand-woman-killed-cut-up-roasted-and-eaten-by-murderers/H1-Article1-706727.aspx
This is one of the reason, I stay away from such threads :((. Its pathetic to read such news. I feel those wrong doers should be castrated and then beaten till they lose their lives. These ****ers should rot in hell :((

"I was trailing a squirrel and crouched to shoot it with my blowpipe when I saw the tiger. "That's when I realised that I was being trailed," Mr Gediu said after surgery." :rotfl: :hahaha:
The recession is evidently cutting in Malaysia:hysterical: I wonder if the husband would have saved the wife from the tiger:winky:

Jharkhand woman killed' date= cut up, roasted and eaten by murderers A woman, accused of practising black magic, was killed and her body cut up, roasted and eaten by her murderers in Jharkhand's Gumla district, police said on Tuesday. The woman, a widow identified as Aitwari Devi, 45, was killed at Nawgai village of Gumla district, around 140 Km from Ranchi, early on Monday, the police said. After she was killed, her body was cut into pieces by the assailants who later made a meal of it after roasting it. The incident came to the notice of the police on Monday evening when Aitwari's son, Avadh Nayak, 16, informed them. http://www.hindustantimes.com/Jharkhand-woman-killed-cut-up-roasted-and-eaten-by-murderers/H1-Article1-706727.aspx
Boy oh boy funerals must be expensive in those parts:blink: