THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

She then goes on to write, "There's a little below the belt action that I try to avoid, as QT has the most unattractive penis I have ever seen (short. fat. nub-like)." Added to that injury, Tarantino asks her if he could masturbate while sucking her toe! "And thus began the weirdest 10 minutes of my life – having my feet made out with, by an Oscar winning filmmaker while he pleasured himself." But, QT isn't that bad, after all he dropped her home after the sexual romp. "Most insane experience of my life, and without a doubt, probably the best story I will ever get to tell." Though this makes for juicy news, QT as of now hasn't commented on this little incident.
where is the sex, where is the romp!!! :dontknow:

Mexican man tries to escape from jail in his girlfriend's suit case
A Mexican prisoner hoped to take a trip to freedom by packing himself into his girlfriend's suitcase. But guards at the jail in the southeastern town of Chetumal grew suspicious when the woman seemed nervous as she wheeled out the bulging bag after a conjugal visit with the prisoner. Opening the luggage, guards found Juan Ramirez folded into the fetal position in his underpants and socks, a spokeswoman for local federal police said on Tuesday. Ramirez and his girlfriend face criminal charges over the bungled escape.
2011-07-05T183254Z_01_BTRE7641FIW00_RTROPTP_2_CNEWS-US-MEXICO-JAILBREAK.JPG

Women Afghan MPs fight, water bottle thrown Kabul: An ugly brawl erupted in parliament between two female Afghan MPs on Tuesday after a row about one of the country's vice-presidents. Ex-army general Nazifa Zaki, dressed in a casual black Afghan dress and head scarf, began arguing with fellow MP Hamida Ahmadzai and then threw a water bottle at her in anger, in footage broadcast by private TV station Tolo News. A stunned Ms Ahmadzai chucked a bottle back towards Ms Zaki, who then launched herself at Ms Ahmadzai, trying to grab her around the neck and delivering a series of punches to her face as lawmakers gathered for the morning session. Ms Ahmadzai tried to fight back as male MPs rushed in to break up the scrap. Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/women-afghan-mps-fight-water-bottle-thrown-117012&cp

Naked man arrested, hides mouse in.......... :(( :(( excerpt:
Meet Noah Smith. He allegedly burglarized a home in South Carolina on Saturday night. A scuffle with cops sent him to to emergency room, where a doctor noticed that Noah had a mouse in his rectum. When police arrived on the scene — responding to a call about a break-in — Noah was lying down in the doorway, nude. But he stood up and "rushed" the cops; and also slapped, kicked and tried to bite the officers. They used pepper spray, batons and a Taser to "subdue" him.
Bite the officers?? Read the whole article. :P

Want to be Mrs Rahul Gandhi: Bobby Darling Bobby Darling is never one to shy away from expressing herself. After her much publicised break-up with cricketer Munaf Patel, the controversial Darling is now eyeing none other... Rahul Gandhi! Darling expressed her affection for Rahul when we met her recently, partying at a swish nightclub in Delhi. "I love visiting Delhi. Plus, I'm always on the lookout for a bahana to be in Delhi so that someday I get a chance to interact with Rahul," she said, adding, "I'm a big fan of Rahul Gandhi. Mujhe woh bahut pasand hain. He has a charm of his own. It's my dream to marry him and become Mrs Gandhi. Mujhe unse ek baar milna hain and I want to let him know how much I love him."
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-07-10/tv/29755744_1_rahul-gandhi-bobby-darling-hain break-up with Munaf? :WTF: anything for publicity