THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Newport-man-arrested-after-performing-sex-act-on/T9tHje5WoU-NAk0QVUYYgg.cspx Newport man arrested after performing sex act on horse Print Story Published: 5/02 8:18 am Share Updated: 5/02 10:34 am Pennsylvania State Police report that 20-year-old Jeremy Johnson is facing charges for performing oral sex on a female horse. The crime occurred when Johnson entered a barn on Cold Storage Road. His official charge is burglary, the charge was filed in District Court.The name of the horse is being withheld. :cantstop:
WTF- how is that even possible this is just too bizzarre and gross

WTF- how is that even possible this is just too bizzarre and gross
This news i picked up on the morning radio show. They were laughing the as* out for the part "Name of the horse was not disclosed"... they go "Let us look her up in the phonebook"... But they didn't mention what exactly he was doing to the horse . They left out the details. So i was curious. :haha:

This news i picked up on the morning radio show. They were laughing the as* out for the part "Name of the horse was not disclosed"... they go "Let us look her up in the phonebook"... But they didn't mention what exactly he was doing to the horse . They left out the details. So i was curious. :haha:
Oral sex on a female horse. What other details you need?