Indi Commandos

SachDan

funny tweets.. BCCI: "Hey IPL Kochi, this is not what we meant when we asked for full disclosure!" #IndiCommando It's really hard to come up with the worst team name in the IPL crapfest of **** team names, but congrats, Kochi, you've managed it. They picked a name like Indi Commandos? I want to see the options they rejected. The only way kochi can salvage this is by shortening it to iCom and getting Apple to sponsor them. As @sidin hinted, "Kundi Commandos" is not far away. (kundi = g@@nd)

Wow...the team name does sound a little offbeat and the logo isnt any better either....looks like they might have used one of those auto logo creator programs :hehe: Why did they have to add "Indi" Commandos... Were they looking to catch in on the Indian tag somewhere in the team name? :confused:

i dont understand how they can pay $341.12 million for an ipl licence, and then come up with that stupid name. well only commandos would have been "ok" with me, but indicommandos?!?! and even worse logo. there is no excuse for this. will they be sponsored by tata indicom?? i'm just shocked at this tacky unprofessional work. they had like a year to plan this, and this is what they come up with?

I think, having spent most of their bank balances in the IPL auction, they are cost cutting now. From Logo design to getting professionals to market their brand. It seems they've got their family members (Ladies and kids) to finalise the Team name and Logo.. Everything was finalised in one ladies kitty party and kids preparing the logo on a PC in the other room..