Who would you prefer India to face in quarter finals?

_________________________________________ 1st QF: Pak v/s WI -> Wi 2nd QF: Ind v/s Aus -> :confusedman: 3rd QF: SA v/s NZ -> SA 4th QF: SL v/s Eng -> SL _________________________________________ S.Final Wi vs :confusedman: SA vs SL __________________________________________ Final :confusedman: but I pray 4 Aussies vs SL :pray:

west indies could easily knock pakistan out rampaul, russell and roach is a decent pace attack and the paki gutter class batting lineup wont find it easy against them. their only problem is in the batting department. they need a few big partnerships and gayle should play a bit more responsibly. he could easily hit a ton against the pakis if he survives the first 30-40 balls. bravo looked good today before he threw his wicket away, maybe he could surprise them. west indies screwed the pakis in the last world cup, wouldn't surprise me if they do it again. these two teams are on the same level.

west indies could easily knock pakistan out rampaul, russell and roach is a decent pace attack and the paki gutter class batting lineup wont find it easy against them. their only problem is in the batting department. they need a few big partnerships and gayle should play a bit more responsibly. he could easily hit a ton against the pakis if he survives the first 30-40 balls. bravo looked good today before he threw his wicket away, maybe he could surprise them. west indies screwed the pakis in the last world cup, wouldn't surprise me if they do it again. these two teams are on the same level.
IF Afridi stays 30-40 balls then Pakistan have won the match :hatsoff:

Pak vs WI could go either way..both highly unpredictable teams capable of a batting collapse anytime. Pak does have the overall upper hand though because of beating teams like SL and Aus. I think the only team that will find it easy is SA over NZ. SA won't choke in Quarters, I think they will save it for a bigger occasion like Semi's or the Final. They are just TOO STRONG for NZ. England will win over Sri lanka. India-Australia is tough to predict. On one hand you have a team which has the best batting line up with the worst bowling line up, and on the other hand you have the 3 time defending champions.

Haha Instead of concentrating on your match. You guys are more worried about Pakistan. Everyone talking about weakness of Pakistan. Why don't you guys change this forum name to pch(pak cricket haters)
How is this hate? I think with a suspect batting lineup Pakistan is vulnerable. Can you win with 11 bowlers?

I look at this thread and see majority of ppl tipping a team who lost every match against major nations in the group to beat a team that beat much fancied hosts and three times defending champions. Then I look at this View Poll Results: Australia vs India - Who will win? Australia 18 41.86% India 25 58.14%.

I look at this thread and see majority of ppl tipping a team who lost every match against major nations in the group to beat a team that beat much fancied hosts and three times defending champions. Then I look at this View Poll Results: Australia vs India - Who will win? Australia 18 41.86% India 25 58.14%.
And your point is? Did this epic team not lose to India in the warmups? Did a leg spinner who nobody likes over here crippled them? We took that win in stride and moved on. Look at your batting and then ask the question whether your team could be bundled out for 150 or not? If WI goes with 4 pace bowlers you will be flying to Lahore.