Quarter Finals Lineup

Guest BossBhai

England loose to West Indies Sri Lanka loose to New Zealand Pakistan loose to Australia Bangladesh loose to South Africa WI loose to India Final Standing - A1 Aus A2 NZL A3 Pak A4 SL B1 SAF B2 IND B3 ENG B4 BD IND vs PAK at Ahemdabad!!!:yay:
In that case B3 is WI not Eng but yeah it sets up Ind Vs Pak Quarter Final once again :yay:
It is going to be worse than Taylor nightmare for them :cantstop:
The only thing we need to be careful is not to lose early wkts - if we do that and don't give away wkts to Akhtar and Gul in their first spell, I see us winning comfortably. I hope Tendulkar has a chat with Sehwag before the game and tells him he gotta focus a bit more and try to bat long without giving too much thought to scoring. If Sehwag bats for a decent period of time runs will come automatically ensuring a big total.
The only thing we need to be careful is not to lose early wkts - if we do that and don't give away wkts to Akhtar and Gul in their first spell' date=' I see us winning comfortably. I hope Tendulkar has a chat with Sehwag before the game and tells him he gotta focus a bit more and try to bat long without giving too much thought to scoring. If Sehwag bats for a decent period of time runs will come automatically ensuring a big total.[/quote'] Exactly.. They have possibly one of the worst fielding unit not to mention Kamran. Then there is a retarded captain. :cantstop:.
They fear Sehwag thats what i can say they look nervous when he is around plus padosi would go into a frenzy when Gauti would argue with 1 of their players:giggle:
That's why I simply want him to stay in the middle as long as possible coz longer he stays more the Paki team will panic :smiley: Plus we have Gambhir, Yuvraj and Dhoni who excel against Pak as well :--D
Kya karen' date=' jab agla match 8 din baad hota hai to kuch to karna hi padta hai time-pass ke liye :--D[/quote'] Heheh true true. I would've preferred two matches every day. But what a shame I'm not the ICC:winky: @topic The probable lineup in my opinion is Pakistan Australia New Zealand Sri Lanka India South Africa West Indies Bangladesh