Sachin's centuries and India's defeats.

Interestingly, whenever a player hit a century against India in this WC, his team didn't win against India. First Strauss, Ponting and then Mahela. Was just wondering if this phenomena can be explained based on the theories put forth in this thread. Can there be some kind of analysis from expert analysts? :hysterical::hysterical: Also, probabilistically speaking, opposition player scoring a century increases chances of an India win, should not Indian team definitely allow a century to one of the opposition batsmen in every match? :haha::haha:
V_D's logic. the more the number of bugs in MS Operating System' date=' the more the chances to find a fix for at least one. Hence, in case users report a bug in the first phase, we should introduce more bugs to counter it. Thus was windows ME born[/quote']

@Vaibhav_Dhoni: You were talking about impact, so how's this for "impact" of one player over other players: "When I walked in to bat, there was dead silence in the stadium, I just looked at him (Tendulkar) walking back. Sachin stopped me, and told me to take my time, stay in there. ‘We can do it’ he said. That was all I needed to boost my confidence,†Kohli said a day after India’s six-wicket win. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=264393 :hmmm:

:nono:, here is the what Kohli actually meant. V_D likes following logic and Kohli's batting even more, because Kohli has a very cool hairstyle and tattoos.
@Vaibhav_Dhoni: You were talking about impact, so how's this for "impact" of one player over other players: "When I walked in to bat, there was dead silence in the stadium, I just looked at him (Tendulkar) walking back, after failing to score century. Sachin stopped me, and told me to take my time, stay in there. ‘We can do it’ he said. .That was all I needed to boost my confidence,” Kohli said a day after India’s six-wicket win. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=264393 :hmmm:
Interestingly, whenever a player hit a century against India in this WC, his team didn't win against India. First Strauss, Ponting and then Mahela. Was just wondering if this phenomena can be explained based on the theories put forth in this thread. Can there be some kind of analysis from expert analysts? :hysterical::hysterical: Also, probabilistically speaking, opposition player scoring a century increases chances of an India win, should not Indian team definitely allow a century to one of the opposition batsmen in every match? :haha::haha:
:hysterical::hysterical:
V_D's logic. the more the number of bugs in MS Operating System' date=' the more the chances to find a fix for at least one. Hence, in case users report a bug in the first phase, we should introduce more bugs to counter it. Thus was windows ME born[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:
They don't employ people with low IQ like some of you guys even for 'idiot-proofing' ... Just fyi idiots , the term 'development' refers to development only, not testing n BPO. I could paste a pic of my Windows 7 n Windows server 2008 ship-IT plate signed by bill gates n steve ballmer, but not for you idiots!!
blue-screen-of-death.gif P.S. Please post those pics. :pray: I iz excited. :woot: :yay:

I don't know if I have posted on this thread but appears as if the perception of Tendulkar 100s = Ind's defeats has been created using Lahori Logic :P The guy is one of the biggest match winners in the history. You only have to look at his performance in won matches: 230 games, 11012 runs @ 57 w/ 33 hundreds and SR of 90. On top of that he nearly has 100 wkts in won games! .... On the other hand, he has only 13 hundreds in 195 games that he has lost. And some of those 100s are like the 175 he hit against Aus or that 140 odd against Pak, the one against SA in this WC. All these games, Ind could have won .... This is more like if Sachin hits a 100, Ind's chance of winning increase That's not all, in tournament finals, SRT avg a mind blowing 97 at a SR of 98 in 17 games! And he has 4 hundreds to boast! LINK Let's not forget some folks also criticize the moon for having a black spot. We shouldn't have to worry abt such foolish criticism, esp if it is based on Lahori Logic, as that itself = :fail:

I don't know if I have posted on this thread but appears as if the perception of Tendulkar 100s = Ind's defeats has been created using Lahori Logic :P The guy is one of the biggest match winners in the history. You only have to look at his performance in won matches: 230 games, 11012 runs @ 57 w/ 33 hundreds and SR of 90. On top of that he nearly has 100 wkts in won games! .... On the other hand, he has only 13 hundreds in 195 games that he has lost. And some of those 100s are like the 175 he hit against Aus or that 140 odd against Pak, the one against SA in this WC. All these games, Ind could have won .... This is more like if Sachin hits a 100, Ind's chance of winning increase That's not all, in tournament finals, SRT avg a mind blowing 97 at a SR of 98 in 17 games! And he has 4 hundreds to boast! LINK Let's not forget some folks also criticize the moon for having a black spot. We shouldn't have to worry abt such foolish criticism, esp if it is based on Lahori Logic, as that itself = :fail:
Dude you are trying to use "logic" - that is strictly not allowed in this thread. Here you can only use your whimsical fantasies and Lahori logic to prove your baseless claims (like Vaibhav has tried to do in the entire thread).
This sums it up: "unfortunately every India slip-up has been a Tendulkar-could/should-have-taken-us-home moment."
This sums it up: "unfortunately every India slip-up has been a Tendulkar-could/should-have-taken-us-home moment."
In some virtual sense he seems to be getting laid in this thread itself' date=' (gang-bang kindof), and seems to be enjoying it thoroughly ;), that should explain his high return rate.[/quote'] Nonsense

^ So this is the best response you could come up with for the posts you have quoted!!! :hatsoff: Once again you have outsmarted yourself and shown your true class. For once I thought may be you have some sense of humor or some good troll, but not anymore - you are exactly what you write. Btw - everyone understands the 'relevance' of 99.36, except you.

^ So this is the best response you could come up with for the posts you have quoted!!! :hatsoff: Once again you have outsmarted yourself and shown your true class. For once I thought may be you have some sense of humor or some good troll, but not anymore - you are exactly what you write. Btw - everyone understands the 'relevance' of 99.36, except you.
bhai tujhe gang-bang word use karne mai koi problem nahi hai par maine bj use kiya to senti ho gaya:dontknow: I know 99.36 doesnt have any relevance, that was just to tease you.... @Rajiv: I hope you know the situation, I am getting such replies by atleast 3 people(S=G,ganesh,akshay) on every thread where I post on this forum: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1423369&postcount=81 cant report every post. have already asked them not to overdo such stuff.
bhai tujhe gang-bang word use karne mai koi problem nahi hai par maine bj use kiya to senti ho gaya:dontknow: I know 99.36 doesnt have any relevance, that was just to tease you.... @Rajiv: I hope you know the situation, I am getting such replies by atleast 3 people(S=G,ganesh,akshay) on every thread where I post on this forum: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1423369&postcount=81 cant report every post. have already asked them not to overdo such stuff.
Dude, he was telling us to report your posts if we find them offensive, not the other way round. Its you who have been repeatedly using strong language in various threads/posts.