Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

it means that here most of the ICF members are ready to marry a prostitute because they dnt care whether their wife is virgin or not ...and they are okay if their wife is been ****ed my a lot of men ........
sure, why not? as long as she doesn't have any diseases and has more going for her than her looks.

The male ego is the male ego .. no matter what race. It's called human nature. Not easy to change. You can read tons of articles by stay at home dads who keep saying that they are put down in society in the US.
But is this just male ego or the product of thousands of years of conditioning? Society still sees a stay at home dad as an inferior species because we have been brought up to think that way. It really takes a very courageous guy to chose that route and let his wife be more successful. But then there was a time when it was very courageous for a woman to work in a private firm but that has changed over time. So we can hope

But is this just male ego or the product of thousands of years of conditioning? Society still sees a stay at home dad as an inferior species because we have been brought up to think that way. It really takes a very courageous guy to chose that route and let his wife be more successful. But then there was a time when it was very courageous for a woman to work in a private firm but that has changed over time. So we can hope
Not that I don't support the concept of home dads... but IMO nothing can substitute a mother's love for a kid. No matter how good a man is at taking care of kids.

I dont have whole lot to add on this thread. But according to me, virginity is for oneself and not others. Nobody can see that you possess it. Go figure out the value for such a thing that no 1 can gaurantee you possess. If being virgin till you get married is valuable to you then you avoid pre-marital sex. Simple. But that does not mean you demand your partner be like that but you can hope so. That is not unfair. But hypocrites do not deserve such a demand for sure. I think people on one side of the argument dont fully understand the other side. So just assuming something that we dont know, is not fair I guess. I believe we have freedom for this very reason.
A very good point dial_100 and well made. People, particularly girls, carry virginity as a virtue in itself. They might fool around but they just refuse a guy not for any moral reasons but to have this badge. Sometimes its also low self-esteem which makes them seek value in themselves in a physical way. "Hey look, I am a virgin despite having opportunities so I must be a nice guy/girl and not like those uncultured girls who sleep around". Of course this is only for the ones who think like this, for those who chose to remian one out of choice, its their choice entirely but they should stop judging other people

Not that I don't support the concept of home dads... but IMO nothing can substitute a mother's love for a kid. No matter how good a man is at taking care of kids.
Yep, thats how nature designed it to be(but who knows about 1000 years from now that might change if women become more dominant). I was talking more in terms of economic equality and sharing in household works

A very good point dial_100 and well made. People' date=' particularly girls, carry virginity as a virtue in itself. They might fool around but they just refuse a guy not for any moral reasons but to have this badge. Sometimes its also low self-esteem which makes them seek value in themselves in a physical way. "Hey look, I am a virgin despite having opportunities so I must be a nice guy/girl and not like those uncultured girls who sleep around". Of course this is only for the ones who think like this, for those who chose to remian one out of choice, its their choice entirely but they should stop judging other people[/quote'] How are they judging others by saying that they are virgins?

Yep' date=' thats how nature designed it to be(but who knows about 1000 years from now that might change if women become more dominant). I was talking more in terms of economic equality and sharing in household works[/quote'] Why does one have to be a home dad to do that? IMO every guy has equal responsibility in a relationship. Especially in today's day and age of nuclear families... I think every guy should do his part in the house. The economic equality part is something that should be a given IMO. I am the primary bread winner in my house ... but anything made is my family's money.. I claim to own any of it myself. Reg the 1000 yr part... neither you nor me is giong to be around at that time ... why worry about it? :). Also Why do you want to mess with nature? Women are women for a reason.

How comfortable are people from other countries marrying a woman with a higher salary? I guess the more liberated a country is' date=' the less a man will feel threatened if his wife earns more than him or has had affairs before marriage. It also varies from individual to individual based on their own insecurity[/quote'] mate i dont'know what western guys do, but in india it is very hard for male to accept a high earning female as a wife. what will society/friends think,they will use unacceptable words male will feel dishonored every-time,whenever they visit somewhere or introduced them self with others. kucch mutthii bhar logo ke sochne se smaaj nahi badal jaata this is fact which we have to accept

Jane de' date=' baccha hai. BTW Shubham, [b']why cannot someone marry a prostitute? They are also human and a few of them might be amazing women in their own rights. You musn't judge people solely on their profession
Sir, this question is beyond his comprehension level. That's why I didn't ask him that. There was a female minister in France during IInd world war who was a former prostitute, all this in shubham's eyes is rather unacceptable I suppose.

mate i dont'know what western guys do, but in india it is very hard for male to accept a high earning female as a wife. what will society/friends think,they will use unacceptable words male will feel dishonored every-time,whenever they visit somewhere or introduced them self with others. kucch mutthii bhar logo ke sochne se smaaj nahi badal jaata this is fact which we have to accept
sir john, it is changing in india too. maybe slowly, but these biases are disappearing.

sir john' date=' it is changing in india too. maybe slowly, but these biases are disappearing.[/quote'] Even after seeing this thread? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sure...it could be. Like i said before, when "shopping" for a bride or a groom, they look for certain qualities. What these qualities are upto them. If a low income guy wants to marry a high income girl and that is his only priority than i guess he can settle for a non-virgin or even a ****. If i go thro' the arranged marriage route, and the prospective bride and her family has such a list, like own a home, good salary etc, then you can bet that i will have a few too just to screw with them. What these qualities are, i dont know yet (apart from that she shouldnt get drunk for less than 3 drinks) but i will make up my own list. I am sure you have such a list and i sure you hubby had one too before marriage. Whether you two completely followed the list is anyones guess, but everyone has them when they are looking for partners, be it for life or a one night stand. Or that the proportion of higher income males are much higher than higher income females, which is true with more males in science fields and more females taking up arts or commerce.
In most parts of India...no matter what the guy earns,he expects not only a virgin wife but also a fat dowry. True everyone has a wish list for a life partner and it is fine to expect a virgin mate if you are one too...otherwise it s just hypocritical. And btw...in most arranged marriages if the girl's family expect the guy to b well settled then even the guys family (in a lot of cases) expects the girl's family to be well off so that they can get the payment for their investment in their son.

In most parts of India...no matter what the guy earns,he expects not only a virgin wife but also a fat dowry. True everyone has a wish list for a life partner and it is fine to expect a virgin mate if you are one too...otherwise it s just hypocritical. And btw...in most arranged marriages if the girl's family expect the guy to b well settled then even the guys family (in a lot of cases) expects the girl's family to be well off so that they can get the payment for their investment in their son.
beetle jee i agree with you but its a culture of ours. people feel proud in taking dowry. even educated families also take dowry.

beetle jee i agree with you but its a culture of ours. people feel proud in taking dowry. even educated families also take dowry.
true...but if the bride and the groom take a stand,this can be avoided.But this is difficult in a joint family.My advice is ...mandir mein shaadi karo aur alag ghar mein raho.Dukh sukh mein milo aur sab apne ghar jao....

true...but if the bride and the groom take a stand' date='this can be avoided.But this is difficult in a joint family.My advice is ..[b'].mandir mein shaadi karo aur alag ghar mein raho.Dukh sukh mein milo aur sab apne ghar jao....
yeeh tooh fimly dialogue ho gaya,joo bolne main accha lagta hai busssh.