Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

well...sexual tension builds up with time and could interfere in other aspects of life and ones efficiency if one doesnt have sex for too long. Thts why it is usually advocated to masturbate or have sex in a week or two atleast.
Yep, most doctors advice masturbation

Yaar' date=' please dont take this personally but I dont think you know what love is. When you do one day I will like you to come back and post again and tell me the difference between love and lust. There is a reason love, sex and lust are three different words in the english langauge. You seem to be confused between teh second and the third[/quote'] well I have been in true love bro and I have been through the 'first touch' feeling. sex is a form of showing love in the way that you know that your partner is also enjoying it and you want to give him/her more pleasure. Other than that, sex is a form of PURE LUST. Lust could be of different types eg for money, food etc. Hence sex and lust are different words, not because of the reason you state. There is nothing 'sacred' about 'sex'. I believe I am pretty clear about it. People may have different opinions about love and sex, And I respect them too.:)

The problem is when guys go to prostitutes for sex...then what do you think about that?...that is not love....Yes I agree that love includes sex as well......but sex is done to fulfill the physical lust that everyone possess in the world...and it is the same thing with a couple which is in love too.....it does not mean love promote sex...it is a spontaneous consequence of two persons being in love....
...dude so u r trying to say that cheating u r partner is okay in order to fulfill u r sexual needs ...... premarital sex is okay only if and only if u r gonna marry the same person which generally doesnt happens ... i agree with my friends out here that for a man .....his wifes virginity is his chief priority ........... and my question is to my two cents ...would you marry a girl who have had sex before marriage ???

In India its still a taboo topic........but for NRI desiz its slowly becoming the norm imo. Gen Y are almost disconnected to their roots and are growing up in a typical western culture and lifestyle. This will slowly also change in India, as India itself is also becoming westernized.

well I have been in true love bro and I have been through the 'first touch' feeling. sex is a form of showing love in the way that you know that your partner is also enjoying it and you want to give him/her more pleasure.
duh, looks like you and I are speaking the same language. Where's the conflict then?

my question is to my two cents ...would you marry a girl who have had sex before marriage ???
There would be many things I would look for in a partner but virginity is defnitely not one of them. What she did before marrying me is her business strictly. The presence of a hymen will not make her a better wife nor will the abscence make her a lesser person

IMO virginity is seen as a high priority to some men because it shows that the girl is not the "easy" type or committed to someone else. Be it a live-in relationship or a girl that enjoys having sex, it is not easy for a guy to accept the fact that the girl has been sleeping around. In fact most Indian girls would not like to know that the guy they are getting hitched to has been sleeping around with a other women either. I am basing this from what I have heard my wife, female friends and relatives speak about the subject. Although many here seem to think that sex is just a need, I believe that unless you are the promiscuous type, sex elevates a relationship to whole new level. Taking a relationship to a physical level makes breakups more complicated. So there is a lot of baggage from a previous relationship. Getting married to someone with so much baggage is not for everyone. Everyone prefers to start off with a clean slate. If you are the promiscuous type - there is always a chance of bringing something with you that can increase doctor/hospital bills by a lot for the new groom/bride.:--D Another thing about pre-marital sex is that it can lead to very unhappy relationships later in life. Your partner (be it a spouse or a new gf/bf) may not be as good (or adventurous) in bed as some of your previous partners. There is always going to be some level of comparison going on. All these things just lead to too many complications in life. Best just be a little disciplined in life and be abstinent if you are the marrying type. If not then none of these things really matter to you in the first place.

duh' date=' looks like you and I are speaking the same language. Where's the conflict then?[/quote'] well for me, sex without love is simply lust. I cant label smelling, kissing, rubbing various parts of another person's body otherwise lol. Even in sex with love, large part of it is just lust. anyways, my main point is just that sex is not mandatory for love...one shouldn't put too much importance on sex...although continue to enjoy it. I hope that you agree:)

IMO virginity is seen as a high priority to some men because it shows that the girl is not the "easy" type or committed to someone else. Be it a live-in relationship or a girl that enjoys having sex, it is not easy for a guy to accept the fact that the girl has been sleeping around. In fact most Indian girls would not like to know that the guy they are getting hitched to has been sleeping around with a other women either. I am basing this from what I have heard my wife, female friends and relatives speak about the subject. Although many here seem to think that sex is just a need, I believe that unless you are the promiscuous type, sex elevates a relationship to whole new level. Taking a relationship to a physical level makes breakups more complicated. So there is a lot of baggage from a previous relationship. Getting married to someone with so much baggage is not for everyone. Everyone prefers to start off with a clean slate. If you are the promiscuous type - there is always a chance of bringing something with you that can increase doctor/hospital bills by a lot for the new groom/bride.:--D Another thing about pre-marital sex is that it can lead to very unhappy relationships later in life. Your partner (be it a spouse or a new gf/bf) may not be as good (or adventurous) in bed as some of your previous partners. There is always going to be some level of comparison going on. All these things just lead to too many complications in life. Best just be a little disciplined in life and be abstinent if you are the marrying type. If not then none of these things really matter to you in the first place.
agree with you sir ..... i am just 18 and your this guidance will really help the youth .... this should be a must read post ......

MTC :hail: I wish I could nominate that post, but ICF doesnt care for chit-chat :roll:

well, I am not against celebrating sex....I am not even against one night stands. If one can avoid the psychological ill-effects, nothing wrong in going for them. I am against putting too much important on sex. I mean its nothing more than a hair-thin-nerve down there (called the pudendal nerve) which controls everything from your erections, ejaculations and orgasms. Does it mean that if that nerve gets damaged, one is not able to love or be loved? And on the contrary, if that nerve gets compressed by the ligaments down there, you could suffer from a disorder called PGAD (too many orgasmic feelings), which could lead you to suicide.
PGAD! :woot: I see life itself as one big orgasm: that rush of pleasure flirting a bit with some uncomfortable pain that you don't really care for anyways :D So, obviously we are on quite different paths when it comes to sex. I do know that without it, relationships become stale and doomed. The thing about sexual attraction is, it is not just her looks that matter. Just physical looks would only do so much for me, her performance would better it some more, but my world would be rocked only if she can turn me on at a more deeper level. Like whether she can meet me or exceed me at the creative level, resonate my spiritual penis (:--D) and the final step: be raw. The sexual need is always there in us. If you truly love a person, you don't overlook that. And, I feel really sorry for the deluded people who think by suppressing their desires, their "love" is somehow more pure.

Make no mistake - Sex is lust... It becomes an extension of love in a committed relationship. It becomes tantra when combined with rituals. It becomes ecstasy when one is high on stimulants. It becomes cosmic orgasm when one reaches the point of no return in unison with your partner, and it feels as if you are one with the universe. The beauty is that there are several paths to attain this end goal, pre-marital or post-marital is simply a cultural choice...one of the many cross roads. Choose your own path and reach enlightenment. :om:

MTC :hail: I wish I could nominate that post, but ICF doesnt care for chit-chat :roll: PGAD! :woot: I see life itself as one big orgasm: that rush of pleasure flirting a bit with some uncomfortable pain that you don't really care for anyways :D So, obviously we are on quite different paths when it comes to sex. I do know that without it, relationships become stale and doomed. The thing about sexual attraction is, it is not just her looks that matter. Just physical looks would only do so much for me, her performance would better it some more, but my world would be rocked only if she can turn me on at a more deeper level. Like whether she can meet me or exceed me at the creative level, resonate my spiritual penis (:--D) and the final step: be raw. The sexual need is always there in us. If you truly love a person, you don't overlook that. And, I feel really sorry for the deluded people who think by suppressing their desires, their "love" is somehow more pure.
well, whatever your criteria for sexual attraction is, sex is a form of lust. If you realize this and then indulge, I have no issues. Do not mandate sex for love. love > sex. Equally strong and vibrant relationships could and do exist without sex.

. If you realize this and then indulge' date=' I have no issues. [/quote'] No offence to you, but I generally find it funny when people say "I have no issues". Like anybody gives a flying f if some anaonymous poster on the interwebs has issues with whatever it is that another anonymous internet user is doing.

well' date=' whatever your criteria for sexual attraction is, sex is a form of lust. If you realize this and then indulge, I have no issues. Do not mandate sex for love. love > sex. Equally strong and vibrant relationships could and do exist without sex.[/quote'] so, you would take a relationship of 50 years with no sex (except for making babies :giggle:) and lots of love? edit: oh, and i dont discriminate between lust and love like you do. there is a lot of negative connotation with lust, desire, wishing (for money, power, sex) etc. rooted in a mentality of lack and silly "moral" judgments. but then, that is a whole another topic.

so, you would take a relationship of 50 years with no sex (except for making babies :giggle:) and lots of love?
well, I would still indulge, But realizing that sex is just lust would help maintain my libido levels from desperate to moderate which is a good thing. And I would not mistake sex with love. And I would know that the relationship is going to be strong even if there is no sex and that sex is not the basis.