Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Going by your theory Gul and Afridi should not play against India. They have poor records agianst us. Akhtar should not play because we whacked around Lee' date=' Tait et al.[/quote'] But his theory makes even less sense than that because mendis actually has a good record against Pakistan in ODIs as pointed out by saneindian.
Ashwin will face an Asian team for the first time in his career' date=' let alone in this World Cup. Playing in an India Pakistan game will be too much for him. Mark my words, he will cause headaches for India[/quote'] I can see a lot of jittery Pak fans and batsmen at the prospect of facing Ashwin :winky:
If there has to be anyone who gets dropped, it has to be the dart thrower. A 50 average from a spinner, topclass stuff :giggle: Infact, India should play Yusuf at No.8. He can easily match the 10-0-50-0 figures that harbhajan can achieve these days.
:two_thumbs_up: That's actually true. And we will have a lineup capable of putting up a monstrous total on the board

Ashwin was the best bowler in the Champions league and probably one of the best spinners in the previous IPL. I wouldn't think twice before choosing someone who got Shane Watson and *****y Ponting to open the bowling against a couple of Khatmals.

Why do you all doubt, it was your own parrot And three times in a row the parrot said we shall win! Clearly the parrot was intune with the forces of the universe, even though it knew that it would end up getting killed for it, the parrot spoke the trut To You mister Parrot :bow::bow::bow:

If Razzaq is going to trundle his @rse up to Sehwag, then only God can save their team. Wahab should open with Gul n he has to step up for Pakis to have a remote chance of putting up a decent fight against us. In all their previous matches, Afridi came to bowl with two or three wickets down, which made his job much easier. Early breakthroughs is the key! Afridi will be milked intially, slaughtered next n finally decorated, if GG n Viru are at the crease when he comes to bowl. Younis n Misbah are the key in batting. They have the potential to do a MoYo/Shoiab, the last time we met. Anything less than 140+ combined from them, the Pakis are doomed. :om:

Yep on following this logoic dhoni hs to be dropped as well, as his average is woeful. We must not stand by players who have performed concistently well for India and instead do chopping and changing. Its the way forward I tell you, just look at paks, it works for them. Ponting should have been axed before India game!
Agree. All these idiots were askin for yuvraj to be dropped as well but as he shows class is permanent, form is temporary. Bhajji hasnt bowled upto expectations but he isnt as bad either. Asking him to dropped when there is no one who can give same economy rate or more wickets at this stage is pathetic. have to stick with the proven match winenrs..atleast for an ongoing worldcup.
++ :WTF: I would rather drop a pacer than Ashwin. Hope the pitch in Mohali is made a turning track.
Pak play spin well.not bad idea to play 3 seamer,they struggle against swing as Canada showed. but for that Bhajji has to go,not Ashwin
Bhajji is a proven experienced campaigner...Dropping him for Ashwin will be a big mistake. Mark my words.
hes been out of touch.record against Pak is poor too.not doing anything with the bat either. I'm not asking him to be dropped.I say if we play 3 seamers then Ashwin should be prefered over Bhajji.personally I'd just replace Munna with Nehra
hes been out of touch.record against Pak is poor too.not doing anything with the bat either. I'm not asking him to be dropped.I say if we play 3 seamers then Ashwin should be prefered over Bhajji.personally I'd just replace Munna with Nehra
With Bhajji atleast econocmy rate is guaranteed and wickets can come anytime. His batting could be needed at anytime. He didnt get the opportunity with it yet but who is to say, we might not need some runs from the tail in the next game. Even though Ashwin seems to be the darling os this forum at this time, what we gonna do if pakis go after him and milk him. I dont think its a safe bet..maybe after worldcup, surely if one spinner is needed, we could try ashwin and if he performs ..thats awesome but replacing bhajji with ashin at this stage will be the biggest blunder of this worldcup.