Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

I was trying to pace myself while i was laughing.. Yeah our fast bowler would probably be called a spinner in comparison to Styn, Lee and Akthar in pace.. Chasing against pakistan is our only hope to overhaul their score, with out bowling attack we would be hardpressed to defend any total well

Fact: People hate Harbhajan and dont look at facts, Fact: After Anil Kumble he is the best spinner in the world. Fact: These averages are meaningless as there are too many variables. Fact: Some people have pathalogical hate towards him. Fact: Get over the hate.
++ :clap:
I was trying to pace myself while i was laughing.. Yeah our fast bowler would probably be called a spinner in comparison to Styn, Lee and Akthar in pace.. Chasing against pakistan is our only hope to overhaul their score, with out bowling attack we would be hardpressed to defend any total well
I think we will be fine defending against Pakistan.
it reminds me one little story of my own: I was in college playing cricket, I was just an avg bowler used to bowl fast (my own level) and spin as well... In some match I was bowling "fast", not doing well, captain said "Asim isko spin bowling krao" and batsman asked "acha spin iskey ilawa hey?" :D
Slightly better than hyperextended blah blah chuckster.
You think? A bit delusional I would say. Maybe, if you said better than Chuckbajan Chucky Singh, I'd agree. But now that Kumble's gone, Munaf's your fastest bowler! So good on you for sticking up for him! :winky: On a serious note, I doubt you'll see a fast bouncy pitch in Mohali. With the exception of Tendulkar, most Indian batsmen would struggle as much on fast pitches as Pakistani batsmen. And let's face it, Ahmedabad wasn't exactly WACA so Indian batsmen weren't really tested. They are at their best on slow, low pitches and that' what you should go for!
Made up Fact: People hate Harbhajan and dont look at facts, Made up Fact: After Anil Kumble he is the best spinner in the world. Fact: These averages are meaningless as there are too many variables. Made up Fact: Some people have pathalogical hate towards him. Fact: Get over the hate.
People hate bhajji because he is just a bad bowler who is undroppable because of Dhoni. 6 wickets in 7 games when even Chawla has a better average. He is the #5 bowler in the side behind Zaheer, Ashwin, Yuvraj and even Munaf as far as avg goes and considering bhajji hardly bowls during the 1st PP with only 2 fielders outside, his economy rate is not that much better than most others. He is defn. has not been the best spinner in the world and thats not an opinion. Thats the fact. He has been a horrible dart thrower for a long time and if it wasnt for his business dealing with the captain, India would have probably got Ashwin in the side much earlier.
You think? A bit delusional I would say. Maybe, if you said better than Chuckbajan Chucky Singh, I'd agree. But now that Kumble's gone, Munaf's your fastest bowler! So good on you for sticking up for him! :winky: On a serious note, I doubt you'll see a fast bouncy pitch in Mohali. With the exception of Tendulkar, most Indian batsmen would struggle as much on fast pitches as Pakistani batsmen. And let's face it, Ahmedabad wasn't exactly WACA so Indian batsmen weren't really tested. They are at their best on slow, low pitches and that' what you should go for!
They will be in much better shape than Pakistan batsman. Your two best batsman will fold against pace and our top six will feast on it. Fact: Game over.

This has got to be one of most inane reason i've read to drop a player. A team does good against a bowler and that means that that team will do good against another bowler in another team? Esp. since he has been good so far. Yeah lets not play Sehwag because pakistan got Gayle out early in the QF.

People hate bhajji because he is just a bad bowler who is undroppable because of Dhoni. 6 wickets in 7 games when even Chawla has a better average. He is the #5 bowler in the side behind Zaheer, Ashwin, Yuvraj and even Munaf as far as avg goes and considering bhajji hardly bowls during the 1st PP with only 2 fielders outside, his economy rate is not that much better than most others. He is defn. has not been the best spinner in the world and thats not an opinion. Thats the fact. He has been a horrible dart thrower for a long time and if it wasnt for his business dealing with the captain, India would have probably got Ashwin in the side much earlier.
Teams play him out so that makes it difficult for him to get wickets. Did I see any wicket taking delivery from Ashwin. I dont remember it. I want all of them to succeed but the hate you people display is over the top.
They will be in much better shape than Pakistan batsman. Your two best batsman will fold against pace and our top six will feast on it. Fact: Game over.
Ok, if you insist. But, I seriously doubt Dhoni will ask for a fast track with Akhtar(hopefully) and Gul in the opposition. My money is on a slow, low turner to help your spinners.
Lol, last time we played on WACA, we beat the crap out of OZ. Get your mother****ing facts right, and stop comparing Indian batting with the third grade shyte that passes off as batsmen in Pakistan.
On a serious note, I doubt you'll see a fast bouncy pitch in Mohali. With the exception of Tendulkar, most Indian batsmen would struggle as much on fast pitches as Pakistani batsmen. And let's face it, Ahmedabad wasn't exactly WACA so Indian batsmen weren't really tested. They are at their best on slow, low pitches and that' what you should go for!
aaaaw, what a cute post from this new born troll. India have won at the WACA. have you? go take a look at the scorecard of pakistan's last test match there...
Ok, if you insist. But, I seriously doubt Dhoni will ask for a fast track with Akhtar(hopefully) and Gul in the opposition. My money is on a slow, low turner to help your spinners.
Probably true but that is a mistake on part of India. They need to negate the bowlers not batsman.