India vs Australia QF : Pre-match talk

The BCCI waited till the last league match to find out India's opponents before taking the decision to make a turner. Hindustan Times has learnt that by the time the instructions were conveyed, the local GCA curator had already rolled out a hard wicket which would have been more sporting, giving equal assistance to both pace and spin
why did they prepare wicket assisting pace in the irst place,its not we r gonna run through any team with Munafs n Nehras
All India needs is one batsman to fire. One batsman to score a century and stay throughout the innings and the other batsmen just to play around him. That's all you need when you are chasing 260.
I dont think it will come down to that, Shewag will give the good start, So i suppose it will be Tendulkar who will play through But a century is really not nedeed just some good sensible batting.
I dont think it will come down to that, Shewag will give the good start, So i suppose it will be Tendulkar who will play through But a century is really not nedeed just some good sensible batting.
Yeah but it will be better if one batsman scores a match winning century.:two_thumbs_up: