g0rah_p1ndu 's India

Rajiv

Re: g0rah_p1ndu 's India No aqua, I wis gorha ws here, I have invited him..he could have been a great company to CC. Bheem, Dada, Lurker....he is the most interesting guy I have seen I really hope he joins

Guest dada_rocks

Re: g0rah_p1ndu 's India

India is the most beautiful country in the world. So much variety. It has everything
Someone please tell that to my wife please. Pata nahin ye itali ka bhut kyun sabaar hai uspe.. sala aadmi ke paas chhutii kam hoti hai ab fight is baat pe hai usmein bhi italy ghumata rahe fir india ka time kab aawega

Re: g0rah_p1ndu 's India Gentle giant Elephants are one awesome creature. Elephants must be the only big land animal existing on the face of the earth (barring giraffe which is tall but not big).

Re: g0rah_p1ndu 's India

Gentle giant Elephants are one awesome creature. Elephants must be the only big land animal existing on the face of the earth (barring giraffe which is tall but not big).
Check out some awesome documentaries on elephants if you can, like Echo of the Elephants from BBC, or one on the elephant orphanage in Kenya (don't remember the name). It's amazing how close they are to us emotionally. In Sri Lanka there is a saying which basically said killing one elephant is equal to killing 7 humans.

Re:

Gorah Pindu is a fellow mod on DT He is Indian Gora, I have invited him here. Very interesting fella
Is he white guy from India? Like Anglo Indian or something? What is DT?
this is a quote from this guy himself...
My dad from around Kolar/Bangalore, which are both near Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu speaking areas, and mother is English
and yeap, DT is desitorrent