Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

:asleep: Guys give it a rest. Its pretty clear that Afridi's objective was attention seeking and thats what we all are doing - giving this sore loser (and others of his ilk) unnecessarily attention.
If I was him. i would be hoping that people don't take notice of what I said. :nervous:

]Pakistanis always cry on India' date='s success[/b'] and make communal comments First it was Sohail tanvir now afretard i hope these guys never get picked for future.
Thats simply nonsense.Not everyone is the same.I have always stated watching a young tendulkar bat in late 80s and early 90s was the most exciting sight in world cricket.This is what I wrote in my intro in another forum few years back.
My favourite players are Saeed anwer and aamir sohail.Young waqar Younis and sachin Tendulkar are the most exciting players I watched at their peak.I am a big fan of Younis khan as most of you know.

Anyone backing this sort of bakwaas needs his head examined.How can you back up crap like my heart is purer then yours.
Yes, that may not make sense, but I don't think a bigot needs his head examined. Very intelligent people in history have been bigots. Google David Duke or read about Mahatma Gandhi's comments on the "kafirs" of South Africa. You still continue to plead insanity/stupidity for the bigots.

I don't like to generalize on people, but the current set of Pakistani cricketers are in addition to being average cricketers just stupid and bigoted to a large degree. In the days of Imran Khan, Wasim Akram etc, Pakistani cricketers were professionals who spoke more about the game and didn't have to resort to making religious and political statements. All these statements by the current lot, like the one from Malik where he apologizes to Muslims of the world are moronic. The current Pakistani cricket team is under the absolutely wrong impression that they the representatives of the Ummah in world cricket. A Pakistani cricketer represents Pakistan and nobody else. Who the hell gives him the authority to speak on the behalf of Muslims the world over? Pehle dhang se cricket khelo, phir siasat aur mazhab pe lectures dena. Be proud of your country, play your game and try your best. But don' t behave as if you are doing this for Islam. You are not. Far from it.

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump!!! http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\04\04\story_4-4-2011_pg3_2 "Tendulkar in India is elevated a level beyond that — he is considered a god. And yet this god of cricket was all at bay against Saeed Ajmal. He could not, even once, correctly read Ajmal’s doosra. The IT hubs of Bengaluru worked overtime to provide Tendulkar the escape in the Decision Referral System (DRS) when he was actually plumb on an arm ball of Saeed Ajmal." Peyote Ugly

LMAO @ the passive paki reactions. no condemnation, no criticism, nothing. afrandi is the teflon hero, nothing sticks. apart from failure. i would love to see the reaction of our paki trolls if an indian cricketer said something along the lines of, 'pakiyon ke dil saaf suthre nahi ho sakte, jitne bade dil humare paas hai, unke kabhi ho nahi sakte'... you would see riots on the streets, effigies burning, flag burning and declarations of war...:hysterical: it would be mohammad cartoons, the sequel.
its true and nobody can deny it.

Apologized to Muslims after losing the T20 WC final' date=' even though Pathan had just whooped their asses. :hysterical:[/quote'] He did make it clear later on that he meant Pakistani and by mistake it slipped out Muslims. And knowing Malik that certainly was the case as he never really talks about religion during interviews or post match ceremonies. Something that deserves mocking/bashing was the rubbish Sohail Tanvir said. b/w all you guys need to calm down. Victory is driving you guys a little out....Don't twist your loongis over silly statements.

He did make it clear later on that he meant Pakistani and by mistake it slipped out Muslims. And knowing Malik that certainly was the case as he never really talks about religion during interviews or post match ceremonies. Something that deserves mocking/bashing was the rubbish Sohail Tanvir said. b/w all you guys need to calm down. Victory is driving you guys a little out....Don't twist your loongis over silly statements.
For someone who rarely talks about religion in interviews. That is one hell of a slip up. unless he thinks All muslims == pakistanis or Pakistanis == muslims. :giggle:

He did make it clear later on that he meant Pakistani and by mistake it slipped out Muslims. And knowing Malik that certainly was the case as he never really talks about religion during interviews or post match ceremonies. Something that deserves mocking/bashing was the rubbish Sohail Tanvir said. b/w all you guys need to calm down. Victory is driving you guys a little out....Don't twist your loongis over silly statements.
Aa gaya na aakhir apni aukaat pe? You think people can't sniff out your bigotry, b!tch?

For someone who rarely talks about religion in interviews. That is one hell of a slip up. unless he thinks All muslims == pakistanis or Pakistanis == muslims. :giggle:
No its not. 95% of Pakistanis are Muslims so mistake is understandable. Though he made it clear later on that it was just a slip. You guys can believe whatever you want to.

No its not. 95% of Pakistanis are Muslims so mistake is understandable. Though he made it clear later on that it was just a slip. You guys can believe whatever you want to.
Your feeble responses are only confirming just how indefensible your heroes' remarks are.

Aa gaya na aakhir apni aukaat pe?
Get one for Homer too. Just a leaf is a lil disturbing to see. :--D bw for aukaat, I am seeing that from quite a lot of you here for past 2 days, this is the least vulgar stuff compared to things you guys have been saying.

It amazes me how you can defend scumbags. Pakistan slipped out as Muslims. It can only happen if the said person is brainwashed. And slowly but surely the entire team's colors are coming out in the open.

Your feeble responses are only confirming just how indefensible your heroes' remarks are.
How it is feeble? What else do you want me to say. When the guy himself said that it was just a slip up. There's no need to defend him here b/c it was just an honest mistake. If you were to bash Sohail Tanvir comment, then trust me I wouldn't even make a sigh, as that stupid comment deserves every criticism.

Freudian slip. Its pretty much the same comment as Tanvir's and goes back to the same cause. The way Pakistani's keep telling each other about hindu zehniyat, hindu ka chota dil etc. The slip, if any, is that it came out the way it is rooted in his brain, uncovered, undisguised.