Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

Didn't Shoaib Malik apologized to muslims "all over the world" for losing the T20 finals?
Yes he did without realizing how many Muslims (including ZK, IP, YP etc) India has also Sohail Tanvir with his "hindus ki zehniyat" comment didn't bring any class to pakistan

I think its futile to expect a fundamentalist, religion obsessed, terror breeding nation like Pakistan to have a society which is open minded about other religions and cultures, even if it comes to sports persons. The history of retarded comments by Malik, Sohail Tanvir, Afridi proves this point.

Where are all the idiots so happy bout how gracious afridi was aftr the semis :hehe:
Inshaallah gustaakhi maaf..I committed that crime for a moment. I am ruined for life. Need to take a holy bath in Ganges, visit mosques, churches and gurdwaras.

Inshaallah gustaakhi maaf..I committed that crime for a moment. I am ruined for life. Need to take a holy bath in Ganges' date= visit mosques, churches and gurdwaras.
Me also. Will have to set off on a similar voyage to redeem myself :((

Where are all the idiots so happy bout how gracious afridi was aftr the semis :hehe:
Inshaallah gustaakhi maaf..I committed that crime for a moment. I am ruined for life. Need to take a holy bath in Ganges' date=' visit mosques, churches and gurdwaras.[/quote'] Me too :(( Chalo koi nahi, abhi se redemption shuru karte hain : AfRetard :finger::finger::finger::finger: Saale girgit, India mein ek cheez kehta hai, Pakistan mein mein kuch aur.

+1. Its funny how Indian people can be pleased so easily. Just say a few good words in a post match interview, they would turn into fans.:hehe:

Please DONT give this idiot an IPL contract..that would be disrespecting EVERY IPL player. What does he mean that we don't have a heart like muslims?? About time he realize there are more muslims in India than in Pakistan and they don't think the same way. In fact we have muslims in our WORLD CUP WINNING SQUAD. Stupid ***got bringing in religion into a game..

Nevermind. You can think believe whatever you like. I really don't feel like replying to your top-notch useless points. It will just lead to more arguments. If you want to believe that we hate you and it brings peace to your heart then so be it. :winky:
any comments on your captain's latest statement on musalmaano ka dil?