IPL Broadcasting Info

mahesh_g

Apparently...Direct have the IPL on PPV for $129 (SD & HD). Dish have the IPL for $89 (SD only) Dish has also uplinked the Neo Cricket channel on 584 & is available for free preview. So anybody with Dish can check to see if Neo have the game on (although if its on ppv...they will not show on a non ppv channel anyway)

Apparently...Direct have the IPL on PPV for $129 (SD & HD). Dish have the IPL for $89 (SD only) Dish has also uplinked the Neo Cricket channel on 584 & is available for free preview. So anybody with Dish can check to see if Neo have the game on (although if its on ppv...they will not show on a non ppv channel anyway)
Yes Neo is coming for free now on DISH and the schedule already shows tomorrow's game. :yay: Will they do blackout since they have also advertised it on PPV? I hate PPV. :finger:

Yes Neo is coming for free now on DISH and the schedule already shows tomorrow's game. :yay: Will they do blackout since they have also advertised it on PPV? I hate PPV. :finger:
Yoda IPL is PPV on Dish, Neo on Dish? you mean WillowTV? ( If its PPV, then no chance they will show it )

If you are in the UK then ITV will stream it live free. Those outside the UK (like me) can use a vpn connection to connect to a UK ISP and then watch the ITV stream The stream quality was really good last time...of course...all depends on your net speed

If you are in the UK then ITV will stream it live free. Those outside the UK (like me) can use a vpn connection to connect to a UK ISP and then watch the ITV stream The stream quality was really good last time...of course...all depends on your net speed
Ramzz...can you pm me the vpn detail? Is it free or pay VPN. Also how to get the ITV stream working after the VPN. Thanks in advance

Ramzz...can you pm me the vpn detail? Is it free or pay VPN. Also how to get the ITV stream working after the VPN. Thanks in advance
I am using paid VPN from witopia Love their service...I have 70USD/year package. They also have the 40USD/year package. Gives you option to connect to ISP in over 30 countries, including UK, USA, India, AUS and most of Europe. After you have set it up, you can watch it here http://www.itv.com/sport/indianpremierleague/watchlive/

So youtube is not showing it this time? Who have the right to stream online this time?
No it isn't. The deal with MGM was canceled after Modi left. The BCCI does not know the power of youtube...all they see is that they will be losing viewers...lol Anyways...maybe they might stream it on their website?