Indoor Cricket Stadium

Even the Wimbledon management, known for their rigidity and antiquatedness, decided last year to have roofs installed in order to prevent stoppages of play. But cricket stadiums are massive. How long will it take for a roof to cover the entire stadium in case of rain? I don't think cricket will ever be played in completely indoor stadia.

We have a model already in Melbourne but it does cost heck a lot to put one together. Pakistan can't afford one, Sri Lanka can't afford one either, WI was gifted a stadium by India and are still in debt. I won't be surprised if Bangladesh has more money power than say Sri Lanka, West Indies or Pakistan. I think only India, Australia, England and South Africa can put together one. They have the money power to do so. It is a must for World cup or an important event. Recently Ind v Bangladesh test match, WI v England, World cup finals have all been turned into a farce due to weather conditions. The first priority for a world cup host should be the indoor stadium. If they don't have one they shouldn't be the host in the first place.