A survey on cricket preferences

Mariyam

This place is packed with "20 - something age group" graduate engineers.
Yeah, agree with you. These kids these days have no job to do except wasting their time browsing internetz and sitting on their lazy asses. I'm seriously disappointed with our future.

Guest Gunner
Based on that survey' date=' Gunner is a freak who in spite of being unemployable still prefers test while the norm is T-20.[/quote'] :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove:

'yam' date=' next time, ask da females to add their pics as well :nice:[/quote'] Didn't I tell you? :confused: The pics are a part of the survey. All girls have to upload their pics otherwise the survey doesn't accept their entries. If you want all their pics, please send me a 3000 word report and make a 15 slide power point highlighting your interpretation of the data listed above.

Guest Gunner
Didn't I tell you? :confused: The pics are a part of the survey. All girls have to upload their pics otherwise the survey doesn't accept their entries. If you want all their pics, please send me a 3000 word report and make a 15 slide power point highlighting your interpretation of the data listed above.
You used this thread purely to troal all the boyz for their phone numbers. Good effort. :two_thumbs_up:

Didn't I tell you? :confused: The pics are a part of the survey. All girls have to upload their pics otherwise the survey doesn't accept their entries. If you want all their pics, please send me a 3000 word report and make a 15 slide power point highlighting your interpretation of the data listed above.
You keep the pics to yourself :beee: