Afridi begs to play in the IPL.

Schickelgruber

What govt directives? To my knowledge, the govt has not passed any such resolution forbidding the IPL from employing Pakistani players. And if the govt has issued any such directives, then shame on the govt. Instead of going behind the culprits, their sources of funds, their training, logistical and weapons centre, their response to massacre of civilians is banning some cricketers of average talent who have nothing to do with 26/11. The govt should have a better response and a foreign policy and shouldn't resort to random bans. All this , in my view is a farcical show of patriotism by the IPL. If they really wanted to, they could donate 1% of their total earnings to the families of the victims. It would make a positive difference to the lives of those who suffered. This ban doesn't help them. Gautam Gambhir's words would have encouraged the victims. Kudos to him. Yes there is a lot of anger. Yes there is anguish over the attacks. But we should be clear. Why were Pakistan allowed to play a semi final on Indian soil? We should have been firm and told the ICC that come what may, Pakistan will not play a game on Indian soil. No matter what fine or punishment the ICC levies on us. This selective banning seems really stupid to me. Lets not let the anger get to our heads. Afridi may be a retard and a liar. Ditto many of the other Pakistani cricketers, but terrorists they are not. Unfair to punish them for 26/11. And if we did punish them, we shouldn't have let them play the semi final in Mohali. I don't want the Pakistani cricketers in the IPL too. But not because of 26/11, but because they are just average cricketers (barring a few) who don't deserve to be in a premier t-20 competition.
You were sounding so mature untlill this. Can you explain why pakistan is the number 1 T20 team in the world? Final, Victory, Semi final in three icc T20 cups is pretty good i believe? Lets see: Afridi, Gul, Riaz, Ajmal, Malik, Nazir, Razzaq, Hafeez, Umar Akmal, Kaneria are very good players.

He is begging for Pakistani players to be included in the IPL. Again, you have conveniently (and selectively) overlooked the first paragraph of what he said. If you can't summarize his verbal diarrhoea as a form of pleading, then you need help. Then again most Padosi fans can't comprehend anything. Pakistani players and their media are pretty infamous for having their heads stuck up their asses and living in la-la land just as much as the Indian media is noted for sensationalism. Only here, the words have come out straight from the horse's mouth. Care to give your inputs on Captain Retard's comments on 'Indians/Hindus having teeny weeny hearts'? Don't think so. I say the inability to comprehend is a bigger :emc:
tell afridi' date=' chutta nahi hain.. badmein aa chal :clap:[/quote']

Actually I won't mind seeing pakistani players play in the IPL. It's not pakistani players fault for the events like 26/11. Though it would be fun to see Afridi being left out and other decent pakistani players getting chance in IPL. Because Afridi was pretty anti-IPl in his interview i remember an year ago when he was asked about IPL while playing in Aussie Big Bash 2020.

Thanks all for your kind response but my question is still there... :(( OK lets go another way, Please anybody... how actually afridi should say that he have no issue playing IPL so that it should not sound like: "to beg" :hmmmm2: Going OP's way, it means Afridi can say ONLY 2 things 1. I dont want to play IPL 2. I beg to play IPL I am sorry but still :fail: :--D
Why can't he keep quiet or say something like - I will talk when IPL mgmt approaches or something like that. And stop decorating his response with - " why IPL is treating us like untouchables". - that shows he is being desperate or something.

Indians are dying to make IPL look credible and twist every word to show that people want to be part of this mickey mouse tamasha :hysterical:
Pakistanis played in first edition of this mickey mouse tournament sour grapes because no paki players were picked for rest of three ipls:hysterical:

How can the big hearted pure Muslim expect such a huge gesture from small hearted impure Hindus. Come what may what is the moral of the story? That the biggest of religious beliefs and hearts and the purest of them all succumb to the power of money. No wonder so many of his pure teamates sellout to bookies. :hysterical:

:hysterical: So the "large hearted" Pakis won't give him a contract or set up PPL for him and his players :cantstop: Seriously can he stop yapping already. For f**k's sake he lost the world cup recently... you wouldn't believe it based on the no. of interviews he's giving on a daily basis.

How can the big hearted pure Muslim expect such a huge gesture from small hearted impure Hindus. Come what may what is the moral of the story? That the biggest of religious beliefs and hearts and the purest of them all succumb to the power of money. No wonder so many of his pure teamates sellout to bookies. :hysterical:
Its ok to do sajdahs on cricket ground and bowl big no balls same time :hysterical:

Thanks all for your kind response but my question is still there... :(( OK lets go another way, Please anybody... how actually afridi should say that he have no issue playing IPL so that it should not sound like: "to beg" :hmmmm2: Going OP's way, it means Afridi can say ONLY 2 things 1. I dont want to play IPL 2. I beg to play IPL I am sorry but still :fail: :--D
Actually he should be consistent in his responses and get them drafted from a PR guy so they cannot be misinterpreted. Most of the media (Indian or Pakistani or anywhere else) is looking for ambigous statements to which they can give their own spin too. Afridi didnt beg to be in the IPL. What he said makes a lot of sense. The problem is he had issued an almost opposite statement some time back where he said we will not take a begging bowl to the IPL. The problem is not the content, its the consistency. He should take a stand and stick to it.

:hysterical: So the "large hearted" Pakis won't give him a contract or set up PPL for him and his players :cantstop: Seriously can he stop yapping already. For f**k's sake he lost the world cup recently... you wouldn't believe it based on the no. of interviews he's giving on a daily basis.
:cantstop:

The IPL does not need Pakistani players. It can manage quite well without them. According to "gentlemen" like Sohail Tanvir and Shahid Afridi, Indians are an inferior lot compared to Pakistanis. Fine. Then please do not degrade yourself by coming to India and playing in our domestic competition. You may have "no issue coming to India" but I feel extremely small-hearted and an inferior country, totally unworthy of your great presence here. If you come to this country, unnecessarily there will be problems for you becuse of the small hearts of Indians. So please stay away and leave me to my small-hearted existence. Tum apni jagah khush, hum apni jagah khush. Khuda hafiz!

The IPL does not need Pakistani players. It can manage quite well without them. According to "gentlemen" like Sohail Tanvir and Shahid Afridi, Indians are an inferior lot compared to Pakistanis. Fine. Then please do not degrade yourself by coming to India and playing in our domestic competition. You may have "no issue coming to India" but I feel extremely small-hearted and an inferior country, totally unworthy of your great presence here. If you come to this country, unnecessarily there will be problems for you becuse of the small hearts of Indians. So please stay away and leave me to my small-hearted existence. Tum apni jagah khush, hum apni jagah khush. Khuda hafiz!
so how is it a global tournament when the former t20 champions are not playing? though forget it. its an indian tournament and its bcci wish. Secondly Afrdi has not t referred to Indians as inferiors ever and it really pisses me off when Indians (generally indian media and icfers but not the dozens of indians i know in real life) twist words to make afridi look bad.. Let me clarify what Afridi said: He said that everyone talks about how both countries should have better relations etc. but no matter how much we try it will always be very difficult because Indian media has very small hearts and is always looking to downgrade Pakistan and anything Pakistani in general. He referredto the treatment he got from the Indian media when in Mohali and how every word he said was somehow sensationalized and after adding a lot of masala made to look as if Afridi was being overtly agrressive etc. Case in point how the media made a story out of how Afridi will not let sachin score his 100th hundred. The simple story behind this was that some indian reporter had asked him that sachin has 99 hundreds and how much chance has he got for the 100th hundred. So Afridi simply said that Sachin is a great player and we will try to get him out early thus stopping him from scoring a 100. But somehow the Indian media twisted the words and made it sound like Afridi is challenging or belittling Tendulkar.. Apart from this the reason why he pointed out that Indian media has very small hearts is the words that were used against him and the team. He was called beymaan, loser, haramkhor etc in different indian tv channels (India TV being the main culprit). Wasnt this behaviour cheap and downright unacceptable by the Indian media towards afridi? Im pretty sure whatever he said is okay and ITS DIRECTED AT THE MEDIA, NOT INDIAN PEOPLE