Dont let Cheeka Jr anywhere near the Indian team

ganeshran

that guy cant hit balaji properly internationals bowlers will make mince meat of him but i know , he will come and play for us- - coz its India
Neither could Raina.Does that mean he is rubbish too? but then u know more than selectors and captain who won us the world cup. Dont u? :doh:

Its nothing to do with being his fan but more to do with the stupidity of some of our fans.Accusing the selectors who helped us win the world cup of regional bias for a palyer they havent even selected is just pathetic.
The selectors who came before these selectors also deserve credit for this victory. Also worthy of mention are the people who selected the selectors.

As bad as nepotism is the attitude to prematurely criticize people that they are not good enough and wouldnt be there if it isnt for nepotism. Its a T20 game for gods sake. Do you expect him to play nicely in the gaps and try to show he is a classy stroke maker ? He had to go hell for leather from ball one and he did a decent job at that. Give credit where its due and time will judge if he is good enough to get into the team or not.

this is too early to decide on him, even big players have an off day at a start of a tournament where they may look patchy and mistime a few, but if he can improve in the games to come, he might make it to the national team coz of his father.

how come ur siggy doesnt include India becoming World champions. How could you have not wanted that? :hitler:
I didn't want to jinx the team :((
He can't slog for his life and is the perfect soulmate for Murali Vijay, who too can't slog for his life. I think Cheeka Jr. won the MOM award yesterday for he was the highest scorer and ended up on the winning side. Maybe coz CSK > India? :csk: :cheer: How dare you, Roro :hitler:
:secret: