Dont let Cheeka Jr anywhere near the Indian team

ganeshran

I am not sure if the way he played today is his natural game but Cheeka Jr was absolutely pathetic. I dont know he even got the man of the match Shuffles way too much, mistimed many balls and didnt accelerate well towards the end. :mad: I hope Srikanth doesn't use his influence to get his son selected

He did score the highest in a fairly difficult wicket...in T-20. Its premature to judge him from this match alone.
As I said , I dont know if he is playing his natural game here. But the way he played today, he has glaring technical issues.

He's a reasonable talent, I've seen a lot worse in my times. Of course, he's nowhere near good enough to warrant a place in the Indian side plus he seems very raw. But today's game would have meant a lot to him. Up until now, he has only played small little cameos for his team, but for him to top score for his team and win the man of the match award- it would have meant a lot to him.

He can't slog for his life and is the perfect soulmate for Murali Vijay, who too can't slog for his life. I think Cheeka Jr. won the MOM award yesterday for he was the highest scorer and ended up on the winning side.

how come ur siggy doesnt include India becoming World champions. How could you have not wanted that? :hitler:
Maybe coz CSK > India? :csk: :cheer: How dare you, Roro :hitler: