Players that got attention due to IPL

vvvslaxman

I bet Aron Varma will be the next casuality i.e. he will never be given a chance to showcase his skills in IPL.
you mean Varun Aaaron.. i won't say he is a casualty. Unlike Atul sharma who was a hack, this dude has played first class cricket. No guarantee he will do well at the highest level. But still you atleast know what the hype is all about. In Atul's case it was all hype. No evidence.

you mean Varun Aaaron.. i won't say he is a casualty. Unlike Atul sharma who was a hack' date=' this dude has played first class cricket. No guarantee he will do well at the highest level. But still you atleast know what the hype is all about. In Atul's case it was all hype. No evidence.[/quote'] Exactly! Varun Aaron has already played in FC and 3-4 matches were telecast on TV and has been consistent as far as pace is concerned high 130's to 140s. And this is after him coming back from injury.

IPL has given us some great players for the future like Jaddu,YKP,Tiwary,Goni,Dinda,Chawla it rejuvenated the careers of watson,kallis,tait,dilshan,albie morkel and to some extent Tanvir who probably is the worst of the lot introduced nannes,marsh wonder who has benefited more from ipl

Both failures and success. SOme of the guys.. were never given chance at the highest level. Dinda.. i wouldn't say flop. But didn't deliver well either. Tyagi ' date=' Gony all flopped.[/quote'] how many matches they got? You cannot say someone failed based on 2-3 games. Dinda played 4-5 ODIs more than Tyagi and Gony...I too think Gony and Dinda are not international standard....But Tyagi surely because he has already decimated International quality batting in India A matches. he was the best fast bowler in the concluded Ranji trophy though only played 4 matches in one of which he got injured and couldn't bowl..still he took 18 wickets in 3 matches at 14 with SR of 26..if he can keep injuries away he can be a very good option

Exactly! Varun Aaron has already played in FC and 3-4 matches were telecast on TV and has been consistent as far as pace is concerned high 130's to 140s. And this is after him coming back from injury.
I would like to share a tweet from Delhidaredevils. David Warner to Matthew Wade, "Remember that bowler I told you, you don't even want to face at nets? That's Varun Aaron!" #DelhiDaredevils