Siddarth Trivedi - worth a look in national colours ?

BeautifulGame

I often thought he is a rubbish bowler but everytime he surprises. His IPL record is excellent (both econ. and SR) and bowls well at the death too. The only time a batsmen smashed him in IPL was last year when Sachin went after him. I think he deserves a chance in national colours in T20 format . He could be very effective at world T20 next year in srilanka where his slowers will be very effective.

Do u realise Jadeja and Vinay Kumar have done outstandingly well in domestic tournaments?
Yes and they have done exceedingly well while playing for India. That is why they are still part of the Indian team. Selectors have to differentiate between players who not only have the talent but also handle the pressure. Seeing Jadeja screw up under pressure is a sight to watch.

Yes and they have done exceedingly well while playing for India. That is why they are still part of the Indian team. Selectors have to differentiate between players who not only have the talent but also handle the pressure. Seeing Jadeja screw up under pressure is a sight to watch.
How can selectors decide they can handle without giving them chance in international matches? No one says Jadeja has done well for India but that doesnt mean any performing youngster should be discarded without giving chance . IPL is the best stage to select our youngsters to National T20 team. Just because Jadeja failed doesnt mean it changes .

He seems to have good control over yorkers, slower bouncer and changing pace. He also has a cool head while bowling in death overs and pressure situations which is a rare quality among Indian pace bowlers. As far as T20s are concerned, he seems to be a million times better than Nehra and Munaf. Why he was not picked in the last T20 WC team is beyond me.