Ravindra Jadeja come back thread

satyam1729

He has done exceptionally well in the last 2 games . His hitting particularly seems to have improved. But still have to do it for few more games before fully convinced . If he develops into a good finisher it only arguers well for bench strength of Indian cricket . Whenever yuvraj is injured or rested Jadeja is the best player to replace him if he improves his batting

Ppl will always be reluctant to give him credit, he wasnt nearly as bad as said for Team India but got ppl on his back regardless. Good all-round player, beefed up and good fielder, think he can be a very valuable player for India Haters gonna hate

Jadeja out bowled Muralitharan 4 overs for 28/1 - our beloved Jaddu (Graeme Smith) 3.5 overs for 42/1 - Mutiah Also, Jaddu scored 47 of 33. 3 sixes and 3 fours. Jaddu is giving Pathan healthy competition
Lol, but when exactly is Pathan in the indian team flamework. He is way down with the likes of Dinda,Balaji. Jadeja was always going to in the indian selection thinking, now it is up to Chawla and Ashwin to prevent him getting their spot.

I see he has bulked up a little and seems to be hitting well. He was always an decent bowler. he will have a lot of chance to prove himself in this lineup
i Think in that orange kochi dress everyone looks bulky.. i had to check if something was wrong with my monitor.

Kid has what it takes IMO, I back him completely.. He got caught up in bedwetting from Indian fans so there is a perception that hes a bad player when he's anything but.. Will be a very useful player in our limited overs sides in the coming years.