Why didn't DD retain Dilshan and Gambhir ?

satyam1729

Well to early to judge. Remember what we have learned so far in 3 IPLs, no golden rule to success. You have stars or unknown players makes no difference as you have got to perform as a team on that day. DD had a great team for the last 3 seasons, won nothing so clearly a change was needed and hopefully for them, the change is improvement

Vettori, GG, Dilshan, ABDV, Nannes, Karthik, Sehwag, Warner Now only Sehwag and Warner remains...they had a great team with excellent fielders...only they lacked was a good support pacer for Nannes. Nehra is nowhere good for t20's.

Gauti is definitely a more serious captain than Viru.
If not as a captain.. hes suchaa great player anywayy!! he knows how to handle pressure.. we have a very young team in terms of international experience.. expect fr a couple of them :dontknow: gauti would have brought bout a balance in the team !! but i still have hope.. just the first match ! cmon dillli !:yay:

If not as a captain.. hes suchaa great player anywayy!! he knows how to handle pressure.. we have a very young team in terms of international experience.. expect fr a couple of them :dontknow: gauti would have brought bout a balance in the team !! but i still have hope.. just the first match ! cmon dillli !:yay:
Viru is there for comedy :cantstop: . They might win a few. But overall Viru has to take the job seriously and justify the faith their owners have in him. Dhoni exactly said that." They spend lot of money.. least we could do is taking the team to semis"

DD won't succeed without their 'D's.. Daniel. Dilshan, Dirk and De Villiers.. only Dinesh is left now.. :dontknow: DD, KIX and to a certain extent KT are poor squads. And as they said KKR will have a decent team when they have Bret Lee and Sakib in their lineup. PS: Oh my bad, I thought Dinesh Karthik is still playing for DD. So then, he was stolen by KIX guys.. :haha: