It will be MI vs CSK in the IPL Final again this year

Legend of Dhoni

What about Pune and RCB :hmmm: Barring Mithun RCB is a killer team .. they just need to replace Mithun with some other bowler and that is a killer team ... Pune has a bit weakness in bowling but once Nehra, Jerome Taylor and Angelo Matthews joins that would also be a killer team I can say that Pune, RCB, MI and CSK are the four teams strongest on paper

What about Pune and RCB :hmmm: Barring Mithun RCB is a killer team .. they just need to replace Mithun with some other bowler and that is a killer team ... Pune has a bit weakness in bowling but once Nehra, Jerome Taylor and Angelo Matthews joins that would also be a killer team I can say that Pune, RCB, MI and CSK are the four teams strongest on paper
I don't agree that RCB is a killer team. They lost so many players in the Auction Taylor uthappa Pandey Kallis Steyn Kumble Dravid Who they gained ABDV Dilshan Vettori They are def light on some power hitting this time.

I don't agree that RCB is a killer team. They lost so many players in the Auction Taylor uthappa Pandey Kallis Steyn Kumble Dravid Who they gained ABDV Dilshan Vettori They are def light on some power hitting this time.
Add Zak, Nannes and Saurabh Tiwary to that list of gainers. And Mayank and Pathan are their hidden talents and from the first looks they are as good as cowlashers as Pandey and Uthappa. Only Taylor, Kallis, Steyn and Kumble are their main losses to be fair but they have got ABDV, Dilshan, Vettori, Zak and Nannes as proper gainers. I would not rate players like Pandey any different from Mayank Aggarwal or Pathan. They are cowlashers and made for such formats. Both Mayank and Pathan will emerge as hidden talents of RCB and big time cowlashers and you heard it here for the first time. :winky: