Delhi Daredevils are the new KKR

ViruRulez

Viru as captain isnt Gilly he may motivate the guys but not in a way Gambo' date='Shane,Gilly,M.S do.[/quote'] If anything he will demotivate them with remarks like.. "next time when if i stay i will get 160 plus" . I remember him saying something similar after India's test loss in bangalore against Pakistan. "Only i wanted to win". He has to stop comparing himself to his own team members. That will leave a bad taste in their mouth.

If anything he will demotivate them with remarks like.. "next time when if i stay i will get 160 plus" . I remember him saying something similar after India's test loss in bangalore against Pakistan. "Only i wanted to win". He has to stop comparing himself to his own team members. That will leave a bad taste in their mouth.
Dont think he tries to hurt anyone i feel he is quite frank which lands him in trouble.What i like about him is that he shows that he is frank and not politically correct

An unfit Sehwag isn't helping DD. Even during the WC, Sehwag was wary of diving or throwing from the outfield. I am sure that shoulder injury is playing on his mind. He urgently needs that shoulder injury but looks like the team owners have forced him to delay the surgery till the IPL gets over. Addtionally they need to use Irfan the batsman better by sending him higher in the batting order.

An unfit Sehwag isn't helping DD. Even during the WC, Sehwag was wary of diving or throwing from the outfield. I am sure that shoulder injury is playing on his mind. He urgently needs that shoulder injury but looks like the team owners have forced him to delay the surgery till the IPL gets over. Addtionally they need to use Irfan the batsman better by sending him higher in the batting order.
Irfan the batter since when? He needs to focus on his bowling if he is to get anywhere in DD or India for that matter.