It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

We were at #8 two/three games back. So happy to be in top 4. Where we are now doesn't count -- what counts is who will be holding the cup on May 28th. We have as much chance' date=' if not more, than you. We all know your team, even if they reach the finals miraculously, will choke.[/quote'] and you pretenders were at number two one day back :winky:

There’s one definite danger sign for MI – Sachin’s form seems to be cooling off slightly, which is completely understandable. All the Indian players have been on the road non-stop for nearly 10 weeks now, playing a whopping 18-20 T20 and ODI games in that time-frame. That is a lot of games, especially for a 38 year old body. Its only a matter of time before it starts taking a physical and mental toll. If you see, with the exception of Yuvraj and Gambhir maybe, no other Indian batsmen has really got going in this tournament so far. This is especially worrying for MI because, the way Sachin’s form goes, the same way goes MI’s fortunes. One of their biggest risk is that they’re EXTREMELY reliant on Sachin to not only lay the platform at the top, but also need to him play the support-pillar role, around which their entire innings is built. If he gets out early, MI entire innings seems a bit lost and rudderless. If I were part of the MI management, I would be chomping in the bits, hoping MI qualifies for the playoffs asap, so that I can rest Sachin.

LOL .. MI loneliness ends :D .. wait for the match today .. RR might pwn everyone :cool: BTW won't surprise if MI choke time arrives .. MI is th SA of IPL .. will keep on choking once thy start to do so :D
Still remember how Fernando and Duminy watch each other when Raina's skier fell right between them :cantstop: Zaheer almost immediately dropped Raina again. Raina went on to produce a match winning knock. :cantstop: After each drop Raina smoked the bowler for a six each