Bengaluru Bewdas

SachDan

I would say batting is not too bad (though they could have retained Taylor but he was not in good form last year) but the bowling has gone down really. Last year they had a really good attack with Steyn (one could argue Nannes is like for like replacement) Kumble (I feel his loss is probably greatest and Vettori is trying hard to fill his shoes) Vinay Kumar (Guy bowled well last year and Mithun is nowhere near him) Praveen Kumar (Zaheer Khan is the only better replacement)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Another meek surrender by bewdas from Bengaluru :hehe: What a disgraceful team! No pride, passion or energy shown..just a bunch of bewdas reluctantly taking the field since they have pocketed huge amount of money! Its because of this particular team, just coz of this team,people are complaining quality of cricket played in IPL is on the decline :)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Another meek surrender by bewdas from Bengaluru :hehe: What a disgraceful team! No pride, passion or energy shown..just a bunch of bewdas reluctantly taking the field since they have pocketed huge amount of money! Its because of this particular team, just coz of this team,people are complaining quality of cricket played in IPL is on the decline :)
:((:((cannot diasagree with you there.

I told flamy at the start of the season that Vettori as a T20 captain will be disaster and he said Kohli will be the real captain. Other than leading the cursing department, not sure what else Kohli is in charge of. :dontknow: Yes, they need a change of captain, NOW.

I told flamy at the start of the season that Vettori as a T20 captain will be disaster and he said Kohli will be the real captain. Other than leading the cursing department' date= not sure what else Kohli is in charge of. :dontknow: Yes, they need a change of captain, NOW.
:nono: