Bengaluru Bewdas

SachDan

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: First a narrow escape against a poor team like Kochi Tuskers, then suffered a humiliating nine wickets defeat against mighty Mumbai Indians and now hands over Deccan their first ever victory at home :cantstop: This drunkards X1 is a shame to IPL :--D

Bengaluru shame on you. You lost to a complete minnow side. I mean come on, Ravi Teja, Jaggi and Chipli sound more like shady gondas from an 80s action movie, the type who get mercilessly beaten up by the hero for whistling/ogling/ attempted molestation of the heroine and not the names of T20 stars. And you lost to a team with such players. :haha:

Bengaluru shame on you. You lost to a complete minnow side. I mean come on' date=' [b']Ravi Teja, Jaggi and Chipli sound more like shady gondas from an 80s action movie, the type who get mercilessly beaten up by the hero for whistling/ogling/ attempted molestation of the heroine and not the names of T20 stars. And you lost to a team with such players. :haha:
:hysterical:

Bengaluru shame on you. You lost to a complete minnow side. I mean come on, Ravi Teja, Jaggi and Chipli sound more like shady gondas from an 80s action movie, the type who get mercilessly beaten up by the hero for whistling/ogling/ attempted molestation of the heroine and not the names of T20 stars. And you lost to a team with such players. :haha:
:hysterical: