Ravindra Jadeja go away thread

Holysmoke

Ravindra Jadeja go away thread  

1. 1.

• Please don't go
    • Ja-re-ja
    • Thank you Outsider for the poal

everyone deserves second chance. Its not like everyone does well on first opportunity. Remmeber Sehwag' date= he did not do well when given opportunity.
:facepalm: Sehwag had an obscene amount of talent. I remember reading about him back in 1998 when they asked him if he was the next Afridi and Sehwag got pissed off. He said that he was like Tendulkar and not a slogger. Vengsarkar in 1998: Sehwag is next only to Tendulkar in terms of talent. Ajay Sharma around the same time: As a batsman, there is the good player and then there is Tendulkar. Sehwag will fall under that category once people see him bat.

:facepalm: Sehwag had an obscene amount of talent. .
"We identified him as a special talent straight away," said Warne, while Watson was just as complimentary: "He was hitting it wherever he wanted, against bowlers of the quality of Brett Lee." Warne later had the headline writers in a tizzy by referring to Jadeja as a "superstar in the making".

"We identified him as a special talent straight away' date='" said [b']Warne, while Watson was just as complimentary: "He was hitting it wherever he wanted, against bowlers of the quality of Brett Lee." Warne later had the headline writers in a tizzy by referring to Jadeja as a "superstar in the making".
Comparing Sehwag and Jaddu is ridiculous. Sorry but Jaddu doesn't fall under the category of obscene talent. Players of such ability can be given a longer run. In the last 15 years, only Sehwag and Yuvraj fall under that category. Yuvraj has sucked in tests inspite of his talent. Warne hypes his own players to make up for big names. Anyone who has watched Jadeja would know that he is a limited player.

Comparing Sehwag and Jaddu is ridiculous. Sorry but Jaddu doesn't fall under the category of obscene talent. Players of such ability can be given a longer run.
:wall: no no no! i never made any comparison...just named backers for jadeja's talent just your post named backers. they are different players and highly talented in their own ways.
Warne hypes his own players to make up for big names.
a load of self serving rubbish.
Anyone who has watched Jadeja would know that he is a limited player.
you and your fellow haters here ? :haha: your opinions are uninformed and i can tell you why as well. captain dhoni said this: "we never doubted their (Jadeja and Kohli’s) talents. It was just a matter of getting exposure and making the most of it" i also recall he said " always believed in jadeja". that's all matters in the end!

I know that Dhoni loves Jadeja and believes in him. What's your point?
that he is rated by those who matter most currently in indian cricket! anyway coming to your comments on him, is it right on your part to see a version 1.0 of a 20 yr old player and conclude that he is 'limited'? wasn't the ganguly of 2000-2001 different from ganguly of 1996? wasn't the yuvraj of 2007 different from yuvraj of 2003(who made a lame slog vs hogg in the final)? weren't they striking the ball way better as a senior player than as a junior? it takes years of practise to read length better and strike exceptionally well.also to develop shots suited to your game To expect 20 yr old in his first year to do exceptional shotmaking and win matches is expecting a miracle. he has basic shotmaking skills which he has to develop upon and he has to refine his timing step by step. he could not strike the ball well enough to present any threat to the opposition.he was prematurely drafted into the team because the team wanted a fifth bowler. but that may not be the case in the future! In this tournament, he is already showing that. he still has a long way to go before you see the final version. anyway i am used to ppl dissing young players when they are not ready, till they are really ready. shane watson was insulted by many aussie fans for over 7 years before coming good eventually.his haters said he was getting selected only becuase he was a blonde pin up! but i fear this is not the first time i am seeing this and this won't be the last time either.