So apprently, Mumbai batted pretty slow

Cricketics

Lemme tell you. When your captain plays the last ball of innings for a single for personal landmarks, think of how it would affect your bowlers' and fielders' fighting spirit..Sachin should have rather given the motivation to his team by going for a big six and thereby show his players how important is winning.....

Lemme tell you. When your captain plays the last ball of innings for a single for personal landmarks' date=' think of how it would affect your bowlers' and fielders' fighting spirit..Sachin should have rather given the motivation to his team by going for a big six and thereby show his players how important is winning.....[/quote'] Shut up troll how is Sachin playing for records he actually contributed more than any other player if he goes for six and gets out then u will be the first one to blame go away paki.

Shut up troll how is Sachin playing for records he actually contributed more than any other player if he goes for six and gets out then u will be the first one to blame go away paki.
Haha, it is the last ball. Noone will blame, if he goes for big shot and get out.. Mate,, it is not about contributing more than anyone.. It is about instilling the winning feeling. I am sorry to say, with that shot, Sachin failed his team mates yesterday..And by the way, I am happy he did that, since that helped my hometeam has his first win..

Lemme tell you. When your captain plays the last ball of innings for a single for personal landmarks' date=' think of how it would affect your bowlers' and fielders' fighting spirit..Sachin should have rather given the motivation to his team by going for a big six and thereby show his players how important is winning.....[/quote'] Man , you sound like one typical disgusting Feckistani . Do you mean to say that had Sachin played with a strike rate of 80-90 and hit the last ball of the Innings for a Six then MI would have definately won the match irrespective of the target being anywhere in between 140-150? Is hitting Six of the last ball of the Innings the trademark of a Great player ?