So apprently, Mumbai batted pretty slow

Cricketics

harsh...kochi put them into bat for a reason... in the initial period, the pacers were makig the ball talk. they were lucky not to lose too many wickets plus a LBW decision of sachin. kochi got the initial advantage and never let it go. maybe a bowler having a great day could brought them back...or if kochi proved reckless...neither happened

That ugly Jacobs was the main reason behind our defeat . 12 runs from 21 balls ' date=' what a pathetic knock on a pitch where even Sir Jadega was hitting sixes at will.[/quote'] How surprising Sachin should have been lbw early Kochi deserved to win this one Dont try to pin the blame on our man just because your upset that MI lost There weren't any SA in Kochi but I still wanted them to win

How surprising Sachin should have been lbw early Kochi deserved to win this one Dont try to pin the blame on our man just because your upset that MI lost There weren't any SA in Kochi but I still wanted them to win
Here comes the defender of South Africans.. :hysterical:

Here comes the defender of South Africans.. :hysterical:
Dont get me wrong, Jacobs played poorly today Dont know why, couldn't seem to find his form I dont think he has the necessary experience against international level bowlers But calling him "ugly" and saying that he was the reason the team lost when catches were dropped and bowlers were getting smashed all over the gound is unintelligent Well done Kochi :ktk: