• ENG 0 - 1 IND
    • ENG 1 - 2 IND
    • ENG 0 - 3 IND
    • ENG 1 - 0 IND
    • ENG 2 - 1 IND
    • ENG 3 - 0 IND
    • ENG 1 - 1 IND
    • England 2 - 0 IND

India tour of Ireland, England and Scotland, 2007 June 2007 Sat 23 Ireland v India Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast Tue 26 India v South Africa Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast Fri 29 India v South Africa Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast July 2007 Sun 1 India v South Africa Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast Tue 3 Only ODI - India v Pakistan Titwood, Glasgow Sat 7 - Tue 10 Sussex v Indians County Ground, Hove Fri 13 - Sun 15 England A v Indians County Ground, Chelmsford Thu 19 - Mon 23 1st Test - England v India Lord's, London Fri 27 - Tue 31 2nd Test - England v India Trent Bridge, Nottingham August 2007 Thu 9 - Mon 13 3rd Test - England v India Kennington Oval, London Thu 16 Only ODI - Scotland v India Titwood, Glasgow Sat 18 England A v Indians County Ground, Northampton Tue 21 icon-daynight_13x11.gif 1st ODI - England v India The Rose Bowl, Southampton Fri 24 icon-daynight_13x11.gif 2nd ODI - England v India County Ground, Bristol Mon 27 3rd ODI - England v India Edgbaston, Birmingham Thu 30 icon-daynight_13x11.gif 4th ODI - England v India Old Trafford, Manchester September 2007 Sun 2 5th ODI - England v India Headingley, Leeds Wed 5 6th ODI - England v India Kennington Oval, London Sat 8 7th ODI - England v India Lord's, London

if VVS and Sachin are in form...along with atleast one opener...we will win the Test series... as Dravid will surely score runs there..its his favourite hunting place.. and any runs from Ganguly will be bonus really..so with india playing with 10 players effectively...should be able to compete with England in England..and come home with a series win..

Two factors that will decide this series 1) how these 2 batting line-ups fare against each other. both of them are equally strong , with English one in slightly better shape than India's 2) performance of India's pacers. This is the make-or-break for India. If the seamers do well , we have a chance. I stick my neck out for a 1-1. Both the teams are too equally matched for one side not to win a match..

I've gone for England winning the series 2-1. India is capable of winning a test match but the team has a lot of losers and lacks that zeal. I hope to be proved wrong but beyond a couple of players or three I can't see the rest standing up and performing in testing conditions.

aaargh, how i edit the poll ? Left out 2-0 to England. Ravi ? On the bright side, India have gotten favourable venues - Lords, Trent Bridge and the Oval - all three are flat-tracks where the Indian batsmen have thrived in the past. So assuming that they deliver and given the difference in strength when comparing the two bowling attacks (England have a bowling attack, while India don't), a 0-0 isn't out of the question either.