• ENG 0 - 1 IND
    • ENG 1 - 2 IND
    • ENG 0 - 3 IND
    • ENG 1 - 0 IND
    • ENG 2 - 1 IND
    • ENG 3 - 0 IND
    • ENG 1 - 1 IND
    • England 2 - 0 IND

So they some how managed to sneak in 3 test matches between all those ODIs.
It's a disgrace, isn't it ? What happened to the good old 5 match series. They hardly ever play those anymore, aside from the Ashes. In a 5 match series, losing a game or two doesn't really make a difference as it's still an open contest. All that worthless ODI cricket is going to make it a very dull tour. Anyone know how big India's squad might be for the ODI's ? Surely not 15 players...

We will defnitely win 1 test there. As these bowlers are shaping up nicely. Now the only question is whether we lose remain two or manage a draw there. If we manage a draw, a 1-1 is a big possibility. So my vote is 1-1. If we had one more in form Batsman, other than Dravid and SRT, I would have gone for India 1-0. Because even if the test match cannot be won, it can very well be saved by good batsmen. So 2 draws with good batting and 1 win with good bowling would have been a big possibility. but with this line up, I doubt we will be even close to winning the 2nd and 3rd. Its a Test Cricket. A lot can be predicted. And for those of you, who wanted to find why SRT was slow then wait and see what he does there. My gut feeling says that we are about to see a 200 from him..... GO BOSSS....

It might depend on the grounds that India plays at. Our first game is at Lords, then Nottingham, and then Oval. I rekon Lords has become a pitch that yields draws these days. So it might be a good platform for the batsmen to gain some confidence. I dont know much about the other two grounds but the Oval i s most likely to yield a result. Anybody enlighten us with the speciality of these grounds i.e bouncy, swing bowling, flat or spinner's paradise?