World cup 2011 matches downloads/dvds

Folks, do you know where I can get World cup 2011 DVD or download of India's knockout matches from? Is anyone planning to get the same or am I in a minority? The only DVD on sale right now is ICC World Cup 2011 DVD sold at cricshop and which is essentially a highlight of the tournament. I am looking for something focused more on India and India games (especially the knockouts).

Folks, do you know where I can get World cup 2011 DVD or download of India's knockout matches from? Is anyone planning to get the same or am I in a minority? The only DVD on sale right now is ICC World Cup 2011 DVD sold at cricshop and which is essentially a highlight of the tournament. I am looking for something focused more on India and India games (especially the knockouts).
I opened a similar thread coupe of days ago but my thread was deleted. I would like to have all the knockout matches that India played including the final.
I opened a similar thread coupe of days ago but my thread was deleted. I would like to have all the knockout matches that India played including the final.
Yup, that's what I am looking for along with a collector's edition of highlights of the world cup focused on India.
I have downloaded India-Eng, India-SA, India-WI, India-Aus, India-Pak and The Final
Can you make the knockout games (quarter, semi & final) available for download? Maybe upload them on a web-site where we can download the matches from?

I found several wc matches for download, some are 720p and some are normal quality rips. Just google the following: ICC.Cricket.World.Cup.2011.2nd.Quarter.Final.India.Vs.Australia.HIGHLIGHTS.720p.HDTV.x264-FAIRPLAY ICC.Cricket.World.Cup.2011.Final.Sir.Lanka.Vs.India.WS.PDTV.XviD-W4F There were no semi final scene rips on the web maybe you can search for P2P rips online.

I'm still building up my collection Some crazy file sizes, with 720p & 1080p rips I need highlights of Ind-SA, someone point me in the right direction please
ICC.Cricket.World.Cup.2011.Group.B.India.Vs.South.Africa.HIGHLIGHTS.720p.HDTV.x264-FAIRPLAY
16 hours ago, Nikola said:

Thank you so much, @Nikola . Appreciate your help.

Edited by JoyA
Name tag corrected