5 ... 4 ... 3 .. 2 ... 1

Brainfade

Guest Gunner
Avg ashte irrutte kevala hotte matra beleyutte :--D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

He is no ipl fluke player. Rohit has scored serious and consistent runs in Ranji. Is a lot slimmer as well. His time will come and is cert for ido series against windies with players resting. He is 23 and will get better and better. Yes not done awesome for India yet. But will have learnt big time and will improve and had improved due to this. He is ready to deliver. Never write of youth with talent. They can improve beyond imagination in short spaces. Gambhir also got in to indian team and flopped. So called experts panned him. Only KT backed him relentlessley:--D Sharma will deliver

He is no ipl fluke player. Rohit has scored serious and consistent runs in Ranji. Is a lot slimmer as well. His time will come and is cert for ido series against windies with players resting. He is 23 and will get better and better. Yes not done awesome for India yet. But will have learnt big time and will improve and had improved due to this. He is ready to deliver. Never write of youth with talent. They can improve beyond imagination in short spaces. Gambhir also got in to indian team and flopped. So called experts panned him. Only KT backed him relentlessley:--D Sharma will deliver
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Porgi :woot: ' date=' Me Dada Kondke yanche chitrapat bagoon shiklo ... majboori kan naam Dada Kondke :hail: :P[/quote'] Adhi mala vataycha ki tumhi uncle type aahet, pan Dada Kondke che films baghtaat ani itka shuddha marathi boltat manje tumhi grandfather territory madhe aahet. :P But seriously, its quite impressive. My Marathi is no where as good even though I grew up in Mumbai. My accent is pretty bad also. Your retarded ideology and chess skills aside, if you really learned the language from watching movies, you got some serious talent. Maan gaye. :hatsoff:

Adhi mala vataycha ki tumhi uncle type aahet, pan Dada Kondke che films baghtaat ani itka shuddha marathi boltat manje tumhi grandfather territory madhe aahet. :P But seriously, its quite impressive. My Marathi is no where as good even though I grew up in Mumbai. My accent is pretty bad also. Your retarded ideology and chess skills aside, if you really learned the language from watching movies, you got some serious talent. Maan gaye. :hatsoff:
Jai Jai Maharashtra Mazha. Ja, Marathi shik :finger:

He was given chances many times and he has failed to impressed. Now we shall not take in straight away after this IPL performances as he ha always performed in IPL and failed at the same time in Indian colours. Some players are made for Domestic Leagues only, and Rohit is one of them. He may get his chances in the Windies tour, but I will not pick him for the English tour no matter what. Let the boy get the fire in his heart to play for India. He has so far worked hard on his fitness and dropped a few kgs, but he needs a little more consistency for the Indian call.